Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steak and beef for bodybuilding?

icyer

how much steak and beef do I need to be eating every week if I am going to become a bodybuilder
I'm currently in my early twenties and my dream is one day have a million followers on Instagram and I also want to become a pro bodybuilder. I grew up not eating much meat because it was too expensive for my family. But I know I have to eat it right?
Can you guys tell me how much of it do you eat per week and kind of go through each day
I read online some bodybuilders are eating over 4 lb of beef per day

you don't need to eat steak or beef to bodybuild first off

the stape bodybuilder foods are sweet potato, brown rice and chicken. many bodybuilders don't go near red meat

remember with red meat it needs to be grass FINISHED or its junk food

how much steak and beef do I need to be eating every week if I am going to become a bodybuilder
I'm currently in my early twenties and my dream is one day have a million followers on Instagram and I also want to become a pro bodybuilder. I grew up not eating much meat because it was too expensive for my family. But I know I have to eat it right?
Can you guys tell me how much of it do you eat per week and kind of go through each day
I would get a lot of beef and steak and you can grow
its true you need big time meat to grow

beef is perfect to grow you need it

Start by reading our nutrition articles

It is less important to get a certain amount of been in your diet as it is to get enough total protein. And it should be protein from quality sources, not shakes or bars. Just eat a variety of chicken, beef, turkey, whole eggs, nuts, fish, etc.