napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

starboy

V.I.P.
If you are to be trusted and not being the scammer it self send me address and be sure of paying when the package 📦 comes and I will deliver
sure here is my address
101 F**** you street
Scammer, scammer city 91111
Scammer usa
come on man you think anyone will give you an address after you spam and break the rules?

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
stroid gears yes give him your credit card # and home address and mothers maiden name lol

e2

VIP
Silver
steroid gears is the best source out of ALL the scammers (this is the scammer section :) )

Pharmaqo

Don’t ignore me because you are fake your self how long have you been in this platform how many times did you ever deliver . Send me an empty box 📦 I will no u legit
Send your address and let me show you how it’s goes but be honest and pay my money lol fake ass people . Try me and see . This is a challenge to anybody who calls me fake

Pharmaqo

Keep saying looks like a scammer did I ask you of money if there is any body please notify I have said this send your addy and be sure to pay when your receive the package and make sure it’s in good condition . Take it like a challenge and do what I said if you are official bro