Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Steroid gears

If you are to be trusted and not being the scammer it self send me address and be sure of paying when the package 📦 comes and I will deliver
sure here is my address
101 F**** you street
Scammer, scammer city 91111
Scammer usa
come on man you think anyone will give you an address after you spam and break the rules?

stroid gears yes give him your credit card # and home address and mothers maiden name lol

steroid gears is the best source out of ALL the scammers (this is the scammer section :) )

Don’t ignore me because you are fake your self how long have you been in this platform how many times did you ever deliver . Send me an empty box 📦 I will no u legit
Send your address and let me show you how it’s goes but be honest and pay my money lol fake ass people . Try me and see . This is a challenge to anybody who calls me fake

Keep saying looks like a scammer did I ask you of money if there is any body please notify I have said this send your addy and be sure to pay when your receive the package and make sure it’s in good condition . Take it like a challenge and do what I said if you are official bro