Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Steroid gears

Keep saying looks like a scammer did I ask you of money if there is any body please notify I have said this send your addy and be sure to pay when your receive the package and make sure it’s in good condition . Take it like a challenge and do what I said if you are official bro
why do you speak in broken english? not hating on you but someone from UK wouldn't talk like this

Keep saying looks like a scammer did I ask you of money if there is any body please notify I have said this send your addy and be sure to pay when your receive the package and make sure it’s in good condition . Take it like a challenge and do what I said if you are official bro
You are a scammer, you broke the rules on anabolex do you understand english?
you broke the rules and you are spamming and scamming in our eyes? every can see it

you are NOT from the UK those tracking #s are fake

whats your website?

If you say those tracking are fake meaning you your self don’t know what you saying
If you taking the challenge then stand a chance to receive my package and pay me on arrival . Can you do that ? Can you even send a pin 📌 or an empty box 📦.
When you are not fit to do something and someone else can do give him a chance greed You instead hating on me .
How long have you been in here please who can vouch for him with proof like a tracking number even if it’s fake lol 😂

Still need help with writing