Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid stacking with dbol and tren

KambeFe

38 years old
5 ft 11
216 lb
I'm looking to use trenbolone 50mgs EOD
Would like to use dbol with it 10-20mgs a day total
what is going to be the best way to stack these together?
I don't mind the side effects I run them both individually and I did very well on them
my goal is more strength

what is your body fat and how many cycles have you ran? if your main goal is only strength, why on earth would you pick dbol here? do you know what dbol does and how it even works? are you aware of the amount of estrogen conversion and size gain with it?

i'm not a fan of stacking androgenic or estrogenic things with tren. it is just too much and can get ur sides out of control

i would much rather use anavar or tbol

38 years old
5 ft 11
216 lb
I'm looking to use trenbolone 50mgs EOD
Would like to use dbol with it 10-20mgs a day total
what is going to be the best way to stack these together?
I don't mind the side effects I run them both individually and I did very well on them
my goal is more strength
10mgs dbol and 50mgs trenbolon eod not bad of a bulk but you need n2guard

dbol and tren is too harsh

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N 3 steroid bulker stacking Steroids and SARMS 20
D tall guy steroid stacking Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 441 Stacking Primobolan with Trenbolone and Steroid confidence. Steroids and SARMS 15
W Running away from steroid sources Steroids and SARMS 24
Mobster Steroid Science Snippets Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Revealed: The Reality of High Steroid Doses: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Sarah Parker discusses the dark reality of female steroid use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Revealed: The biggest problem with steroid users: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Revealing Dorian Yates' Steroid Choices: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 583 - Steroid Kickstarters – are you doing it right? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Exposed: The shocking reality of steroid arrests Watch Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins discuss! Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Debunking Myths: Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins on Anabolic Steroid Laws Steroids and SARMS 17
C first cycle with test + an oral steroid Steroids and SARMS 19
Y best pre-jail steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 580 - Safe Steroid Stacks for Seniors (Boomer edition) Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 579 - Which Ancillaries Required during Steroid cycle? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 578 - Changing steroid strategy mid-cycle smart or not? Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 577 - Why the USA, Brazil, Australia and Europe high steroid use? Steroids and SARMS 19
Y hard and long training steroid run Steroids and SARMS 21
W napsgear 2 steroid stack results Steroids and SARMS 17
W good fertility steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 571 - How to Balance relationships with steroid use? Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Steroid doses, side effects and results are subjective to the person using them! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video What is selfish steroid use? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Beware of steroid influencers and steroid dealers on social media sites!!! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Z Training buddy steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 22
J Adding hcg to my steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 20
L Getting steroid fatigue Steroids and SARMS 21
G 3 steroid stack for bulking Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video TRT is NOT the same as running a steroid cycle!! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video My thoughts on steroid use and whether I condone it: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
W A true strength steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video Running budget steroid and PED cycles: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
C Steroid use after 50 pound loss Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Steroid half lives explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 39 - How steroid laws differ from country to country Steroids and SARMS 16
L Next steroid recomp cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video Dangerous Steroid and PED Info from "The Pros" and "Trainers": A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
W Strength steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 533 - 5 Bro science steroid myths part 3 Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 532 - 5 Bro science steroid myths part 2 Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 531 - 5 Bro science steroid myths part 1 Steroids and SARMS 14
A Rich piana steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 18
F Steroid help and losing muscle Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Longevity with steroid use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
J Trenbolone steroid run Steroids and SARMS 19
B 35 years old and wandering steroid use Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 28 - How steroid use evolved the past 50 years? Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Video The "Pro's" steroid cycles and why you SHOULD NOT follow them: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
V check out this steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 20