Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Subway healthy?

packetjom

I have been eating a foot long from subway for the past year and even though i still eat in a deficit daily i still cannot lose weight. do you think that i am miscalculating? it is a double meat chicken breast on wheat so i thought this was healthy? it comes out to only 1200 calories and i am still eating in a deficit for the day and can't lose weight.

it does not matter if you eat in a deficit .. it matters WHAT YOU EAT. different foods partition differently in the body. this is something i attempt to educate people about on these forums.

this is the same incorrect mentality from people who eat these 0 carb diets. the people of okinawa are among the healthiest on the planet and lean. yet most of their diet are sweet potatoes which last time i checked have a lot of carbs and a lot of calories. yet they stay lean. the reason? you won't get fat off sweet potato, but you will get fat off ice cream, cake, cookies, etc. even if you consume the same calories. this is why IIFYM is bullshit

having said all that subway is all processed junk. one of the worst thing you can put in your body is a sub from subway. goes right to the gut. they pushed this healthy image for years using a fat pedophile as their spokesman named Jared. people fell for the scam hook, line and sinker. i actually published an article years ago called "the subway scam" you can google it and i was mercifully attacked for it by people. that is how powerful marketing is

While a great deal of what Stevesmi says is true it's also true that people often under and over estimate what they eat, how fat they are, how many calories they burn and so on. To me the KISS principle is at play here. He's eating crap and too much of it. Simply put - deficit my ass.

We would really have to know everything else you are eating and more details but as a general rule, a foot of bread is going to be a bad idea for weight loss.

spoiler alert... subway is not healthy... the protein there is severely processed and loaded with sodium.

Top Bottom