Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking a week off of anavar

hey question for the other ladies on here. I have been on var for 6 weeks at 5mg a day (anavar). I also did some clen and t3 but stopped those a while back. they really messed up my sleep so i had to stop them. was getting headaches, crazy dreams, and all kinds of sides like aches and chills. should i stop the var until all the sides go away?

hey question for the other ladies on here. I have been on var for 6 weeks at 5mg a day (anavar). I also did some clen and t3 but stopped those a while back. they really messed up my sleep so i had to stop them. was getting headaches, crazy dreams, and all kinds of sides like aches and chills. should i stop the var until all the sides go away?

I would stay all anavar and see how you feel first. I'm not a fan of women and steroids.

clen and t3 are both drugs i never recommend

and anavar you better make sure you are getting LEGIT shit. otherwise you will get problems

6 weeks on anavar is enough... you should not be exceeding that length on any oral... i would consider switching over to sarms in the future... they are much safer for you and highly effective

I typically like to see ladies use low dose of var or just sarms preferably just sarms, way less worries for a lady and minimal sides , that go away after discontinued use

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 449 Taking 3,000mg of Steroids per week and long ester use. Steroids and SARMS 18
C Taking a mid cycle sarms break? Steroids and SARMS 16
B Taking sarms and drugs Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 480 Oxandrolone show 36 cycle results from taking Anavar. Steroids and SARMS 15
M Taking sarms during workout Steroids and SARMS 19
J Taking too much aromasin possible? Steroids and SARMS 21
D Taking Trenbolone everyday Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #421 Turinabol only cycles and taking Primobolan with Dianabol. Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #420 Taking steroids or TRT and not working out? Steroids and SARMS 11
R Taking ostarine and a blood thinner Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #397 – Abusive husband is taking Steroids! Steroids and SARMS 11
N Taking a break from cardarine Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #385 – Anabolic Steroids as birth control and taking Trenbolone by itself Steroids and SARMS 8
D First Time Taking Steroids, Help Steroids and SARMS 27
M confused taking winstrol tabs Steroids and SARMS 9
S taking aromasin now anxiety Steroids and SARMS 7
V anxiety after taking DMZ Steroids and SARMS 7
H taking tons of aromasin on cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
H taking anavar preworkout Steroids and SARMS 9
N vision problems after taking nolvadex Steroids and SARMS 8
7 taking ostarine before sleep Steroids and SARMS 10
M wife can't sleep after taking testolone rad140 Steroids and SARMS 2
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Anavar 10 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Testosterone-E 300 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 19
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - GP Test Enanth 250 Steroids and SARMS 18
J sarms cycle coming in 1 week from now Steroids and SARMS 18
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - EQ 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week - 50% Off On Multi Ester Test 400 Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 15
jasonhill800 Approved 50% Off On GP Test Enanth 250 - Only For This Week Steroids and SARMS 15
Z Best way to run a 15 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
N Sarms 6 week cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Tren Enanth 200 ( Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 9 week cyp cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Z 125mgs a week test effective or a waste? Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Masteron-E 200 (Pharmaqo Labs) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved 16 Week "Bulking" Cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Methan 10 - Dianabol (Geneza Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
R Stopped S4 for a week, now what? Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Phenyl 100 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
W Umbrella 12 week run results Steroids and SARMS 23
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
C PCT - 10 week Steroids and SARMS 23
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Winstrol 50 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 19
bcbx212 Ruptured Achilles on week 9 of 1st cycle - How to proceed Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown AAS Diaries From Napsgear : 16 Week Bulking Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15