Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tea catechins?

enBtcow

Have anyone ever heard of catechins that come from tea known as EGCG?
some guys at the gym were talking about this the other day who were from Southern Asia and they said that they drink tea every day because it has this chemical in it. It's supposed to have a lot of health benefits and help bodybuilders with pain and other issues. Is there a supplement form that I can take

it is actually one of many ingredients in n2slin

using it by itself it is okay, but using it as part of a stack it works great

some guys at the gym were talking about this the other day who were from Southern Asia and they said that they drink tea every day because it has this chemical in it. It's supposed to have a lot of health benefits and help bodybuilders with pain and other issues. Is there a supplement form that I can take
egcg yea thats popular just drink green tea daily or take n2slin

take some n2slin daily no need sissy tea

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

N2SLin