Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cypionate Usage

Simon

V.I.P.
Logger
Frist post on here and relatively new to the gear game. I am 43 and blood test revealed low t, (301) started with 200mg/ml at 1ml per week back in May and was up to 1455 on the t level. Docs put me at .8ml a week and brought me down to about 1050. Never been better but I want more! My question is how much test cyp can I take per week before needing to use an antiestrogen. I want to find a steady dose I can take constantly without stacking and running any traditional cycle. I do not compete. I just want to be as big and strong as possible without running any major health risks. So, what is the max mg and ml dose I can take and do I need an anti estrogen? Also what are your go to suppliers?

Welcome on board bro.

Only your blood can tell you the information you ask for.
you need to take a certain dosage for at least 5 weeks and have bloodwork, see estradiol levels and decide whether to increase or decrease the Test dosage.

Beware that you should not only see testosterone and estradiol, but have a complete picture of all other hormones and overall health levels.

Also keep in mind that things change over time, as your body changes (less fat, more muscle, etc.) your estrogen levels will also change.
What is good today does not mean that it will still be good in a year.

So the key word is to be constantly monitored with bloodwork.

Finally, as a supplier I can only recommend PSL ;)

Welcome on board bro.

Only your blood can tell you the information you ask for.
you need to take a certain dosage for at least 5 weeks and have bloodwork, see estradiol levels and decide whether to increase or decrease the Test dosage.

Beware that you should not only see testosterone and estradiol, but have a complete picture of all other hormones and overall health levels.

Also keep in mind that things change over time, as your body changes (less fat, more muscle, etc.) your estrogen levels will also change.
What is good today does not mean that it will still be good in a year.

So the key word is to be constantly monitored with bloodwork.

Finally, as a supplier I can only recommend PSL ;)

Thank you, glad to be here.

Understood. Other markers look good at the .8 dose such as the estrogen, hemoglobin and liver kidney functions. I just wonder how much is too much? At what level of estrogen do I need to use an inhibitor?

I should have stated I do train consistently 3 to 4 days a week focusing on compound barbell lifts with 3 to 4 accessory exercises. I did powerlifting competitively years ago so I do have a solid foundation. Training and nutrition are dialed well. Could certainly use more sleep, currently only getting 6 to 7 hours during the week. The trt has definitely taken me to the next level but it seems like I'm only standing on the threshold, opened the door if you will.

noone can possibly tell you how much or how little AI you will need.. .we are ALL different and some are far far more estrogen prone than others.. this is done through trial and error for everyone...

There are always starting points on aromatase inhibitor dosing but it needs to be tweaked and monitored variant from person to person. There is no way to tell you what you would need, only an educated guess where after you would need to determine this on your own being we are all so different

if you overdose your TRT you are making a huge mistake

trt is designed to replace what your body would normally produce. anything more is just like using a steroid cycle which as the name implies should be CYCLED

now you can do something like blast and cruise. so you cruise on your correct trt dose and then blast more steroids

also the fact that you need an AI on your current trt dose proves its too high. correct trt you won't need an AI or meds to offset sides

I should have stated I do train consistently 3 to 4 days a week focusing on compound barbell lifts with 3 to 4 accessory exercises. I did powerlifting competitively years ago so I do have a solid foundation. Training and nutrition are dialed well. Could certainly use more sleep, currently only getting 6 to 7 hours during the week. The trt has definitely taken me to the next level but it seems like I'm only standing on the threshold, opened the door if you will.
you should sleep 8 hours, it makes a nice difference

Frist post on here and relatively new to the gear game. I am 43 and blood test revealed low t, (301) started with 200mg/ml at 1ml per week back in May and was up to 1455 on the t level. Docs put me at .8ml a week and brought me down to about 1050. Never been better but I want more! My question is how much test cyp can I take per week before needing to use an antiestrogen. I want to find a steady dose I can take constantly without stacking and running any traditional cycle. I do not compete. I just want to be as big and strong as possible without running any major health risks. So, what is the max mg and ml dose I can take and do I need an anti estrogen? Also what are your go to suppliers?
welecome to the anabolex family

I would say if your test levels are 1050 you're doing fine

if you want to add more testosterone I would add 200mgs/week with 5mgs aromasin ed

you can also consider adding 50mgs anavar ed its not estrogenic and easy out of the system and you can cycle on and off

and since you are on TRT you need to share your diet training and future cycle log journal with us

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

add 50mgs anavar and dont look back
LOG asap

orals are the path if estrogen is an issue
50mgs anavar and 7caps n2guard
and you can start your TRT log now and add oral talk later

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.