Testing the quality of my HGH

rckcbn

My understanding is that hgh “increases” blood sugar. If this is correct would a blood glucose test be a good indicator if my hgh is legit?

(All things being equal like buying from a reputable source, testing resting blood glucose, waiting adequate time (60-90 minutes), etc.

Thanks

going2cycle

V.I.P.
My understanding is that hgh “increases” blood sugar. If this is correct would a blood glucose test be a good indicator if my hgh is legit?

(All things being equal like buying from a reputable source, testing resting blood glucose, waiting adequate time (60-90 minutes), etc.

Thanks
A blood glucose test is NOT a good indicator if hgh is real. Only buying from a legit source that's trusted and approved is a way to get legit HGH.

Mobster

V.I.P.
Increases? No. That's not entirely accurate and could lead to mis-information. You mean it changes a reading on such a test vs actually increasing blood sugar levels.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
you would have to run the hgh high for several weeks to really test out this theory. makes more sense just to buy your HGH from a legit source. check out my friends at domestic supply