Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

food allergies testing

bownings

I've noticed when i eat a meal sometimes i start sneezing like i am super allergic to something i just ate. my problem is it is hard for me to figure out what i ate that bothered me since i eat different things during my meal or have a smoothie which a lot of different ingredients. any ideas how i can get allergy tested?

I've noticed when i eat a meal sometimes i start sneezing like i am super allergic to something i just ate. my problem is it is hard for me to figure out what i ate that bothered me since i eat different things during my meal or have a smoothie which a lot of different ingredients. any ideas how i can get allergy tested?

You can go get an allergy test but I know that many allergies are just bad digestion, try adding probiotics and fiber with digestive enzymes to your diet.

elimination diet my man. that is the only way.

allergy tests tell you what you are allergic to THAT VERY SECOND it is conducted. it will not help you very much so don't get suckered into that scam of going to an allergy doctor and getting injections.

Don't only get an allergy test but get a food sensitivity test. That will be much more detailed and tell you in a "green, yellow, red" scale what foods to eat and what foods to avoid.