Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone and anavar cycle log

Day 23,24, 25,26,27

Saturday Rest
Sunday workout
Monday rest
Teusday workout
Wednesday rest

With school and everything back up I'm a bit busy on my scedule with school and practice also. Too keep it more time efficient and consistent I will just be making meal prep moreover the same meals.

Nothing intresting really happened over this course of time my energy was about the same during the evening ,but god when i get back home im so damn sleepy ive been taking 4 hours naps alot now.
My weight Is surprisingly not sure i lost any muscle but my brother does say i look a bit fluffy so I may have putting on some fat and actually lose some muscle maybe.

But I'm still sore even after a light workout .
Which is a bit annoying
All my acne has cleared up all the way and my libido is still the same( I'm always horny as shit still)

I also was surfing some seller sites
And I came across psl to restock on some of my cardarine. I was orignally gonna order on osgear again ,but after further lurking around I came across psl.
And surpsingly it was pretty cheap. On naps gear ,osgear and other sites it was like 90 for cardarine but on psl it was like 30. It seemed too good to be true so i was skeptical . Other products were about the same price it would be on other websites ,but some were cheaper for how much you get and domestic prices were only a tad bit higher .
Which seemed sketchy but theirs alot of positive positive reviews and it is a sponsored site so I entrust it fully. So I just said yolo and went on with the order.

Speaking of cardarine it has worked extremely well. I feel like I could overtrain on it as I never have to catch my breath in any excersise.
My stamina and endurance have gone up significantly on it especially since conditioning is back in session.
I don't know what to say about long cardio during cycle since I don't wanna do it on my pct but it has worked extremely well on my cycle with hiit excerises when I started putting alot of weight.

About fat loss It seems to have no effect I guess I haven't lost weight by the looks of it .

Leg
Power clean 135 6x3
Squat 3x8 @ 225

Hip thrusts 3x12 @ 225
Hip abductions 3x8

Back

Lat pulldown 3x12

Single armDumbell assisted rows
3x8 @ 50

Weighted pull ups 3x8 @ bw + 20
Finished with Hammer curls
Bicep curls 3x8 @ 35

Breakfast
Saturday:
3 hard boiled eggs
150g oats
3oz beef jerky

Sunday:
150g
2 bannas
Beef stick about 25g
35g of cheese cubes
Monday:
Whole milk
1 cup of greek yogurt 225g

Teusday:
Greek yogurt 1 cup
50g almond

Wednesday:
Oats 150g
1 cup greek yogurt 225g
50g walnuts

Lunch:

Saturday:
Black beans 130g
8 oz of ground beef 225g
Sunday:
Plain rice 150g
Chicken breast 8oz
110g of greek yogurt half a cup.

Monday:
Tacos
[2 flour tortilla, 225 of 96 percent lean
ground beef,Avocado 200g 150g]

Teusday:
Smoked turkey 8oz
150 of potatoes
Wednesday:
Chicken breast 8 oz
100g plain white rice

Dinner

Saturday:
Avocado 100g
8oz chicken breast
130g black beans

Sunday:
Chicken breast 225g
150g white rice

Monday:
[Chicken breast 225g
Rice 100g

Teusday:
Salad
Steak 8oz
2 large Hard boiled eggs
Avocado 125g
1 cup of corn 165g
2 cups lettuce
1 cup of black beans 131g
1tbsp olive oil]

Wednesday:
Chicken breast 8oz
Half a cup of black beans 130g
100g avocado

Extra meal
Saturday:
Avocado 100g
4 oz chicken breast shredded
100g rice
Protein shake

Sunday:
8oz smoked turkey
150g potato
Protein shake

Monday:
Chicken breast 225g
Rice 100g
Teusday:
Protein shake
Chicken breast 8oz
Bell peppers 100g
brown rice 100g

Wednesday:
Protein shake
Chopped smoked turkey drums 8oz
Russet potatoe 175g

Total calories
Saturday: 3040 calories(240g carbs,299g protein,111g fat)

Sunday:
2982 calories ( 294g carbs,288g protein,84g fat)

Monday:
2960 calories (210g carbs,305g protein,117g fat)

Teusday:
3070 calories
(198g carbs,289g protein,148g fat)

Wednesday:
3028 calories(300g protein,236g fat,116g)
that is what I am talkin about

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
N testosterone equipoise anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
DMFE Approved Log My Testosterone, Anavar, Winstrol, Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 144
Mfcc Approved Log My anavar testosterone trenbolone log Steroids and SARMS 44
C Doing some anavar and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 19
Simon Approved Log Simon Anavar Testosterone Equipoise Primobolan Log Steroids and SARMS 1
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Trenbolone and Anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
D Using anavar with testosterone Steroids and SARMS 18
M Anavar and testosterone simple run Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Underground Episode 13 Cutting Down With Masteron, Anavar, and Testosterone. Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Primobolan and Anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
H Anavar testosterone and proviron Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 433 Stacking Turinabol with Dianabol and Testosterone with Anavar. Steroids and SARMS 13
W Best anavar and testosterone stack Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #374 Steroids for new users:Anavar,Primobolan Depot,Equipoise, Testosterone Steroids and SARMS 7
R anavar and testosterone enanthate Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli Video The Truth about Testosterone and Health: Dylan Gemelli and Rick Collins Steroids and SARMS 16
G do not run tren and testosterone with anadrol? Steroids and SARMS 20
jj210tx Approved Log My 8 week SARMS Lgd4033 nutrobal mk677 testosterone cypionate cycle LOG Steroids and SARMS 103
NickPal Approved Log My Testosterone Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 26
NickPal Opinions on testosterone and sarms Steroids and SARMS 22
jw3man Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Equipoise Napsgear Puritysourcelabs Log Steroids and SARMS 192
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 27
J masteron, tren and testosterone truth Steroids and SARMS 20
H how would you stack in testosterone here? Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Testosterone-E 300 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 19
H hyper sensitive to testosterone Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT? Steroids and SARMS 19
F 4th cycle with testosterone need options Steroids and SARMS 21
Mfischer83 Approved Log Testosterone Cypionate and Winstrol Log Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The Surprising Factors That Impact Testosterone Levels: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
N Steroids best brand of testosterone Steroids and SARMS 24
Q Primobolan + masteron + testosterone next cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
E which testosterone do you like the best? Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video The shocking connection between low testosterone and mental health: Dylan Gemelli Podcast with David Lee Steroids and SARMS 17
Ghostrider1982 Approved Log Equipoise Trenbolone Testosterone Log Steroids and SARMS 233
S Equipoise stack along with tren and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 21
Batman0007 Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Equipoise HGH recomp Log Steroids and SARMS 175
newbie07 Approved Log My first Trenbolone Testosterone Log Steroids and SARMS 191
Noah Wixx Approved Log 2024 Para Pharma Testosterone Primobolan Equipoise Tbol Contest Prep Log Steroids and SARMS 383
dylangemelli Video The Dylan Gemelli Podcast featuring the QUEEN of Testosterone Ali Gilbert Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Stacking Testosterone, Trenbolone and Masteron Revisited: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Azurialus Approved Log Az Testosterone Enanthate Bulk log Steroids and SARMS 146
B testosterone cyp with equipoise length Steroids and SARMS 22
B stacking sarms with testosterone Steroids and SARMS 17
boomsloc Approved Log boomsloc first testosterone deca dbol log Steroids and SARMS 44
M primo with testosterone simple stacking Steroids and SARMS 19
C best amount of deca with testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Approved Domestic Supply Testosterone Steroids and SARMS 15