Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Masteron Road to stage Log

nice job on the training I like your leg day it's simple and effective

glad to see that mobster pushed you the right way

that's a beautiful Park in the background

Fasted Weight:87
Before commenting I would like to say how smooth the @R&Dpharma gear is. Shots all feel as smooth as butter and I can definitely feel a bit of a kick when training. I had started upping the dose 2 weeks previous to my R&D log so I would roughly be getting towards peak serum concentrations now. Still have another 17 weeks and 2 days of a push up so really keen to see how far I can push it and have so much more to give for this log.

Training:
Upper 1:

Life Pec Dec: 61x9, 37x12
Hammer Strength Super Incline: 32.5x10, 22.5x12
Lat Raise Machine: 13.75x11, 15x8, 7.5x13
SA Lat Pulldown: 7x9, 5x14
Prime Seated Row: 50x9, 42.5x12
Prime Extreme Row: 82.5x6, 42.5x12
Prime Preacher Curl: 27x9, 18x12
Hammer Strength SA High Arm Curl: 20x8, 15x11
Hammer Strength SA Extension: 17.5x10, 20x8, 15x12

Whopper session today. Think I’m done playing with movements now. I have a base program but I’m very much of the opinion that it can’t be one size fits all and it’s important to find the right movements for the individual which still make sense. I am also moving to a 2 day one off schedule rather than a normal 7 day upper lower split. I feel I have a much higher recoverability than normal. So training everything every 3 sleeps. I will give this a trial and if I can’t recover properly I will go back to the regular 7 day split. Numbers have been flying up though and sessions feel great. I took reps or load on everything. Another day done folks stay strong🙌🏻🦍

Some pics of the gym below. These photos are scattered everywhere. What an environment

Attachments

• IMG_4013.jpeg
    IMG_4013.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4012.jpeg
    IMG_4012.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
Fasted Weight:87
Before commenting I would like to say how smooth the @R&Dpharma gear is. Shots all feel as smooth as butter and I can definitely feel a bit of a kick when training. I had started upping the dose 2 weeks previous to my R&D log so I would roughly be getting towards peak serum concentrations now. Still have another 17 weeks and 2 days of a push up so really keen to see how far I can push it and have so much more to give for this log.

Training:
Upper 1:

Life Pec Dec: 61x9, 37x12
Hammer Strength Super Incline: 32.5x10, 22.5x12
Lat Raise Machine: 13.75x11, 15x8, 7.5x13
SA Lat Pulldown: 7x9, 5x14
Prime Seated Row: 50x9, 42.5x12
Prime Extreme Row: 82.5x6, 42.5x12
Prime Preacher Curl: 27x9, 18x12
Hammer Strength SA High Arm Curl: 20x8, 15x11
Hammer Strength SA Extension: 17.5x10, 20x8, 15x12

Whopper session today. Think I’m done playing with movements now. I have a base program but I’m very much of the opinion that it can’t be one size fits all and it’s important to find the right movements for the individual which still make sense. I am also moving to a 2 day one off schedule rather than a normal 7 day upper lower split. I feel I have a much higher recoverability than normal. So training everything every 3 sleeps. I will give this a trial and if I can’t recover properly I will go back to the regular 7 day split. Numbers have been flying up though and sessions feel great. I took reps or load on everything. Another day done folks stay strong🙌🏻🦍

Some pics of the gym below. These photos are scattered everywhere. What an environment
@Bigcheese2000 this is the kind of gym I love to train at, real deal hardcore bodybuilding gym :) perfect
you getting stronger clearly, pushing it hard

Fasted weight: 87.5
Sleep: 9.5 hours

In between jobs rn so my only job is to pretty much train and recover atm. Sleep has been excellent and nutrition easy enough to hit.

If anyone has any feedback training wise or otherwise I’m also more than happy to take it in and learn!

Training:
Legs:

Cybex Adductor: 76x8, 49x14
Life Fitness SL Ham Curl: 50x10, 35x12
Cybex Ham Curl: 54x9, 40x14
Barbell RDL: 120x6, 100 x 12
Cybex Squat Press: 140x9, 100x11

Massive session today. Went up a rep and 20 kilo per side on the squat press. Otherwise all sets progressed and reps improved or matched with higher load. In week 3 of the new gym so I’m getting comfy with the kit. Used a lot of it before so didn’t really take too long.

Heaviest bodyweight I’ve been at heading to bed in a few! Thought I would blur out because no one needs to see my toes while tucking into their breakfast😂

Stay hungry boys, 95 kilos will fall come end of 20 weeks hopefully🙌🏻

Attachments

• IMG_4021.jpeg
    IMG_4021.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 10
Fasted weight: 87.5
Sleep: 9.5 hours

In between jobs rn so my only job is to pretty much train and recover atm. Sleep has been excellent and nutrition easy enough to hit.

If anyone has any feedback training wise or otherwise I’m also more than happy to take it in and learn!

Training:
Legs:

Cybex Adductor: 76x8, 49x14
Life Fitness SL Ham Curl: 50x10, 35x12
Cybex Ham Curl: 54x9, 40x14
Barbell RDL: 120x6, 100 x 12
Cybex Squat Press: 140x9, 100x11

Massive session today. Went up a rep and 20 kilo per side on the squat press. Otherwise all sets progressed and reps improved or matched with higher load. In week 3 of the new gym so I’m getting comfy with the kit. Used a lot of it before so didn’t really take too long.
Heaviest bodyweight I’ve been at heading to bed in a few! Thought I would blur out because no one needs to see my toes while tucking into their breakfast😂

Stay hungry boys, 95 kilos will fall come end of 20 weeks hopefully🙌🏻
big power weight 95kg is your win @Bigcheese2000
high training is key

Fasted weight 87.4

Training:
Upper 1:

life pec dec: 68x8, 40x12
Super incline: 35x8, 25x11
Lat raise: 15x8, 15x7, 7.5x13
Watson SA pulldown: 8x8, 6x13
Prime Seated Row: 55 x 9, 37.5x13
Prime Extreme Row: 75 p/s x 8, 45 p/s x 12
Prime Preacher: 31x 7, 21 x 12
Hammer High Extension: 20x8, 20x8, 15x11

Finally back. Won’t go into too much detail but some personal stuff has gone on. I also have a habit of getting mentally bogged down if I miss a session or two. But honestly maybe the little break did me well because I overloaded everything and had a great performance. Defo won’t be slacking log wise again but such is life sometimes

Fasted weight 87.4

Training:
Upper 1:

life pec dec: 68x8, 40x12
Super incline: 35x8, 25x11
Lat raise: 15x8, 15x7, 7.5x13
Watson SA pulldown: 8x8, 6x13
Prime Seated Row: 55 x 9, 37.5x13
Prime Extreme Row: 75 p/s x 8, 45 p/s x 12
Prime Preacher: 31x 7, 21 x 12
Hammer High Extension: 20x8, 20x8, 15x11

Finally back. Won’t go into too much detail but some personal stuff has gone on. I also have a habit of getting mentally bogged down if I miss a session or two. But honestly maybe the little break did me well because I overloaded everything and had a great performance. Defo won’t be slacking log wise again but such is life sometimes
slam it hard no matter what @Bigcheese2000 we missed you here :)

Fully back to normal all personal stuff sorted and 2 days of training down before a rest day tomorrow. So excited to check in again this Sunday. Shouts to @R&Dpharma the strength is absolutely skyrocketing. It’s a long game though but at the rate I’m going patience will pay off and the gains will come.

Fasted weight 87.6

Training:
Lower:

Cybex Adductor: 76x8, 54x13
Life SL Ham Curl: 55x7, 35x13
Cybex Seated Ham: 58x10, 45x12
BB RDL: 120x8, 95x12
Cybex Squat Press: 160 p/s x 8, 100 p/s x 12
Hoist Leg Extension: 59 x 12, x12, drop set
Life Fitness Toe Press: 105 x 10, x9, x8

Massive leg day today. Everything progressed. On my back off sets of hamstring I progress but top sets I’ve just matched, again just being cautious and trying to stay injury free long term. In the rdl I went up 2 reps on both sets and added 20 per side to my squat press which I’m extremely pleased with. Keen for a rest day tomorrow and to push it on again for lower on Friday🫡

Fully back to normal all personal stuff sorted and 2 days of training down before a rest day tomorrow. So excited to check in again this Sunday. Shouts to @R&Dpharma the strength is absolutely skyrocketing. It’s a long game though but at the rate I’m going patience will pay off and the gains will come.

Fasted weight 87.6

Training:
Lower:

Cybex Adductor: 76x8, 54x13
Life SL Ham Curl: 55x7, 35x13
Cybex Seated Ham: 58x10, 45x12
BB RDL: 120x8, 95x12
Cybex Squat Press: 160 p/s x 8, 100 p/s x 12
Hoist Leg Extension: 59 x 12, x12, drop set
Life Fitness Toe Press: 105 x 10, x9, x8

Massive leg day today. Everything progressed. On my back off sets of hamstring I progress but top sets I’ve just matched, again just being cautious and trying to stay injury free long term. In the rdl I went up 2 reps on both sets and added 20 per side to my squat press which I’m extremely pleased with. Keen for a rest day tomorrow and to push it on again for lower on Friday🫡
fully back in action now push it, i want more legs and cardio there :) @Bigcheese2000