Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the truth on rice?

I took your advice and not going to cycle steroids until I lose bodyfat, need help now.
Is rice something you can still eat even if you are trying to lose weight or is it something completely out of the question? I'm 245 pounds and want to lose about 30 pounds over the course of the next few months. cleaning up my diet is my first step of course but not sure if rice is okay. do u guys eat rice?

I took your advice and not going to cycle steroids until I lose bodyfat, need help now.
Is rice something you can still eat even if you are trying to lose weight or is it something completely out of the question? I'm 245 pounds and want to lose about 30 pounds over the course of the next few months. cleaning up my diet is my first step of course but not sure if rice is okay. do u guys eat rice?

You can eat brown rice with chicken and some fats. You just need to limit time of day you eat, so like 8 hour eating window per day.

in Asia they have eaten rice for thousands of years and never got fat.

only in the past 20 years has China started getting an obesity epidemic once american companies started building franchise fast food places and selling soda and sugary foods. this coincided with their rapid growth of a middle class. now their obesity and diabetes rate are at par or greater than the USA.

so the lesson from this is no rice doesn't make you fat, but combining rice with sugar and fast food will.