Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper way to use yk11 and the truth

Bureor

Too many people are spreading rumors on YK11 saying it is good for muscle building and strength when the truth is actually the opposite
I feel that it is a great fat burner and endurance sarm
I’ve used it before only at 5mgs a day and noticed crazy good energy in the gym and improvements
Next go around i plan on using 10mgs along with GW cardarine 20mgs a day
It will be 12 weeks
I’m 28 years old and 5’10’’ 179 pounds. What do you think about my thoughts on it agree or not?

No I do not agree with you at all because its not a fact whatsoever... It certainly can burn off fat while building a ton of muscle and strength but it is used far more in muscle building and strength cycles than it is for cutting and endurance... it certainly has been used in cutting cycles with great results and can help with endurance but the main properties of muscle and strength are the two things you just attempted to discount away.. just not true at all.. YK11 is a myostatin inhibitor.. I would encourage you to research what that means but in short, it is going to certainly have adding lean muscle as its main quality.. one of its other main benefits is strengthening bones.. it honestly sounds like you do not even understand how it was working for you but i digress.. you ran it at half the normal dose last time as well... here is the proper layout

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

You need to watch my video on yk11

Too many people are spreading rumors on YK11 saying it is good for muscle building and strength when the truth is actually the opposite
I’ve used it before only at 5mgs a day and noticed crazy good energy in the gym and improvements
It will be 12 weeks
I’m 28 years old and 5’10’’ 179 pounds. What do you think about my thoughts on it agree or not?
i dont like using yk11 at all

cardarine with rad140 always better

yk11 should be ran 10mgs that is all

It will be 12 weeks
That's wrong. Because that means you shrink. It IS overrated as a myostatin inhibitor but you WILL build muscle.

Get it from Umbrella Labs

It will be 12 weeks
bro I think some of that is mental. love GW

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!