Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Therxstore.to cheated me

I was cheated by therxstore when I ordered steroids. I sent them Bitcoin which total $600. This was 2 weeks ago. Since then they've sent me emails contradicting each other. First they said that they got the money but it was pending. Then the guy emailed me and said all they didn't get at all. I have the confirmation that I left my account and the money is now gone I can't do anything about it I was cheated

I would strongly recommend you stick around on the forum here and go with Domestic Supply... Not only are they trusted and verified but have been in business well over a decade with continuous positive feedback and user experiences! They are the most trusted you will find and I cannot say enough positive about Greg and Domestic Supply!

I exclusively use Domestic Supply and have for some time now. Greg has so many of the top name brands and the most elite customer service I have seen in this industry, not to mention fast, discreet DOMESTIC shipping! You will be using the very best by switching to Domestic Supply!

I would strongly recommend you stick around on the forum here and go with Domestic Supply... Not only are they trusted and verified but have been in business well over a decade with continuous positive feedback and user experiences! They are the most trusted you will find and I cannot say enough positive about Greg and Domestic Supply!
I'm with ya, domestic supply is the best