Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too many carbs with an otc

Iciclec

I eat a lot of carbs during the day and was looking at something to lower how they absorb.
I checked insulin to get the carbs in the muscle but its going to make me more fat right?
so whats an alternative?
I tried white kidney bean extract but it just gives me stomach issues and doesnt resolve my carb issues.
I'm doing a lot of carbs like 300grams to bulk but bodyfat is high not sure how to get carbs and protein high without carbs
like I buy a burger that's carbs and protein so what to do :(

take N2slin 30 minutes before your meals. it will partition foods better and block fat storage. great supplement

I eat a lot of carbs during the day and was looking at something to lower how they absorb.
I checked insulin to get the carbs in the muscle but its going to make me more fat right?
so whats an alternative?
I tried white kidney bean extract but it just gives me stomach issues and doesnt resolve my carb issues.
I'm doing a lot of carbs like 300grams to bulk but bodyfat is high not sure how to get carbs and protein high without carbs
like I buy a burger that's carbs and protein so what to do :(
You're trying to make up for eating too many carbs when the obvious answer is to eat less carbs