puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

too many carbs with an otc

Iciclec

I eat a lot of carbs during the day and was looking at something to lower how they absorb.
I checked insulin to get the carbs in the muscle but its going to make me more fat right?
so whats an alternative?
I tried white kidney bean extract but it just gives me stomach issues and doesnt resolve my carb issues.
I'm doing a lot of carbs like 300grams to bulk but bodyfat is high not sure how to get carbs and protein high without carbs
like I buy a burger that's carbs and protein so what to do :(

Mobster

V.I.P.
Here's a thought... EAT LESS CARBS.

You don't need a supp to stop or lower the absorption if you eat what you need and no more.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
take N2slin 30 minutes before your meals. it will partition foods better and block fat storage. great supplement

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
I eat a lot of carbs during the day and was looking at something to lower how they absorb.
I checked insulin to get the carbs in the muscle but its going to make me more fat right?
so whats an alternative?
I tried white kidney bean extract but it just gives me stomach issues and doesnt resolve my carb issues.
I'm doing a lot of carbs like 300grams to bulk but bodyfat is high not sure how to get carbs and protein high without carbs
like I buy a burger that's carbs and protein so what to do :(
You're trying to make up for eating too many carbs when the obvious answer is to eat less carbs