Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple B Solutions bunk

Gooseneck

this is my first time ordering steroids and it would did not turn out well for me. I found out about this Source called Triple B solutions from another Forum called meso RX. I order their primobolan because I wanted to use what Arnold used to look nice and lean. 12 weeks on the stove and I've had zero results for sure I got bunk products

Fake primobolan is not a surprise to me, some primo is just blank oil some primo is masteron and some primo is test prop so watch out when you buy it

It is very important that you stick with sources you can trust. This is why I always recommend Domestic Supply because they are, in my opinion, the most trusted and reliable sources you can find

this is my first time ordering steroids and it would did not turn out well for me. I found out about this Source called Triple B solutions from another Forum called meso RX. I order their primobolan because I wanted to use what Arnold used to look nice and lean. 12 weeks on the stove and I've had zero results for sure I got bunk products
I had to create an account just to say youre an idiot lol. Send it in for testing if youre so sure. probably lift like a chick and eat like a bird. primo is far from magic.

I had to create an account just to say youre an idiot lol. Send it in for testing if youre so sure. probably lift like a chick and eat like a bird. primo is far from magic.
Kiss my ass you moron. You're the owner that scammed me probably. I tested your triple B solutions primobolan with roidtest and it was testosterone! fake primobolan you liar. Triple b solutions my honest review is they are selective scammers sending fake steroids to newbies like myself.

Even the package triple b sent me was poorly packaged!

Kiss my ass you moron. You're the owner that scammed me probably. I tested your triple B solutions primobolan with roidtest and it was testosterone! fake primobolan you liar. Triple b solutions my honest review is they are selective scammers sending fake steroids to newbies like myself.

Even the package triple b sent me was poorly packaged!
first off jackass, im not triple b... secondly your moronic littel boy... roid test are AWFUL.... third... send it in for testing and he literally will credit you $200. you have nothing to lose. Funny I am a member of a board where they are MUCH more strict than here and he has THOUSANDS of customers not one bad test

first off jackass, im not triple b... secondly your moronic littel boy... roid test are AWFUL.... third... send it in for testing and he literally will credit you $200. you have nothing to lose. Funny I am a member of a board where they are MUCH more strict than here and he has THOUSANDS of customers not one bad test
So you're not triple B solutions but you are offering $200 to get steroids tested? sounds like you are triple b solutions yourself. Hey moron, that's not how customers are handled idiot. I gave your business a bad review because you deserved it, you could have acted properly but you didn't resolve it with me.

Anyone wanting to review triple b solutions from thinksteroids/meso-rx can clearly see above he's a liar that attacks customers and lies claiming roidtest kits don't work...YES they don't work on his steroids but work on all other yea right lol :rolleyes:

so you are DEFINATELY NOT triple b solutions steroid supplier BUT you offer $200 for @Gooseneck to lab test your steroids? you gotta be kidding. You think we are stupid here, seriously. How stupid do sources think people are? this is so transparent it's like a joke.

Listen @athlete127 if you want to handle customers do it better, attacking members is not the way to go.

My rating honest review of triple B solutions = selective scammer and liar who attacks his customers and says roidtest kits don't work.

bro triple B owner got busted in car with young boy giving BJ, he went to prison.

so you are DEFINATELY NOT triple b solutions steroid supplier BUT you offer $200 for @Gooseneck to lab test your steroids? you gotta be kidding. You think we are stupid here, seriously. How stupid do sources think people are? this is so transparent it's like a joke.

Listen @athlete127 if you want to handle customers do it better, attacking members is not the way to go.

My rating honest review of triple B solutions = selective scammer and liar who attacks his customers and says roidtest kits don't work.
hey gh tard. im on meso... triple b is on meso. go read the forum lol. its not hard to tell thats not me. I am not offering anyone shit for testing lol. I said HE offers people. he post about it all the time

My rating honest review of ghgut4life= retarded who promotes domestic supply who sent me fake anadrol and then asked me to ship it back LOL