Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple B Solutions bunk

So you're not triple B solutions but you are offering $200 to get steroids tested? sounds like you are triple b solutions yourself. Hey moron, that's not how customers are handled idiot. I gave your business a bad review because you deserved it, you could have acted properly but you didn't resolve it with me.

Anyone wanting to review triple b solutions from thinksteroids/meso-rx can clearly see above he's a liar that attacks customers and lies claiming roidtest kits don't work...YES they don't work on his steroids but work on all other yea right lol :rolleyes:
He didn't say HE would offer $200

hey gh tard. im on meso... triple b is on meso. go read the forum lol. its not hard to tell thats not me. I am not offering anyone shit for testing lol. I said HE offers people. he post about it all the time

My rating honest review of ghgut4life= retarded who promotes domestic supply who sent me fake anadrol and then asked me to ship it back LOL
It's sad you're a source triple b solutions from meso and all you do is attack us, for what? for you attacking a client after you scam him and don't pass roidtest. Sad bro sad! you'll just ruin your business.

triple b solutions is a selective scammer, he sends good gear to mods and fakes to clients, he can never pass a roidtest, his primobolan comes out as testosterone or blank! total bad reviews. Honestly reviews on his biz are bad, look at the way he handles customers. What a joker.

So wait, you say it wasn’t primo (it was) but instead it was testosterone…and you still gained nothing? Man, your training and diet have to be absolute full retard for that to happen.

Name the ‘mods’ he sends good gear to.
triple b solutions is a selective scammer, he sends good gear to mods and fakes to clients, he can never pass a roidtest, his primobolan comes out as testosterone or blank! total bad reviews. Honestly reviews on his biz are bad, look at the way he handles customers. What a joker.

bros i gots bad news. just got off phone with my boy who just got sprung from prison for selling gear. he got the connections in the market now and he tested Triple B primo and turn out it really deca. that not good. not only that but it underdosed deca. this is a bad source stay away. also owner of company on probation for butt sex with underrage boy, that rumor my boy said they talked about while in the clink. b careful using em

bros i gots bad news. just got off phone with my boy who just got sprung from prison for selling gear. he got the connections in the market now and he tested Triple B primo and turn out it really deca. that not good. not only that but it underdosed deca. this is a bad source stay away. also owner of company on probation for butt sex with underrage boy, that rumor my boy said they talked about while in the clink. b careful using em
Ah deca durabolin instead of primobolan, well triple b solutions has those kinds of reviews before I'm not surprised.

Name the ‘mods’ he sends good gear to.
Any mods over on meso-rx/thinksteroids he sends them somewhat legit shit, go check. The honest reviews about triple b solutions are terrible, this guy has the WORST customer service in the world. He yells at clients, the dude needs to lay off the trenbolone seriously.

first off jackass, im not triple b... secondly your moronic littel boy... roid test are AWFUL.... third... send it in for testing and he literally will credit you $200. you have nothing to lose. Funny I am a member of a board where they are MUCH more strict than here and he has THOUSANDS of customers not one bad test
@athlete127 is the owner of triple b solutions steroid supplier, and this is how he talks to his customers, note the rudness and nasty behavior above. His steroids are fake and counterfeit too, full of poison and mercury, stay away from this scam artist, you will lose your money.

first off jackass, im not triple b... secondly your moronic littel boy... roid test are AWFUL.... third... send it in for testing and he literally will credit you $200. you have nothing to lose. Funny I am a member of a board where they are MUCH more strict than here and he has THOUSANDS of customers not one bad test
HOLY smokes! this is how he treats his customers?
I would never use a source that attacks his customers for giving honest reviews. Man you are sad @athlete127 ! you should apologize to the customer.