Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple B Solutions bunk

hey gh tard. im on meso... triple b is on meso. go read the forum lol. its not hard to tell thats not me. I am not offering anyone shit for testing lol. I said HE offers people. he post about it all the time

My rating honest review of ghgut4life= retarded who promotes domestic supply who sent me fake anadrol and then asked me to ship it back LOL
Yes callling people names is the way to run your business. triple b solutions just go away you scammer.

I had to create an account just to say youre an idiot lol. Send it in for testing if youre so sure. probably lift like a chick and eat like a bird. primo is far from magic.
Yes triple b solutions, that's the right way to handle customers. Sign up on a forum and with your first post, attack the customer call him an idiot. PERFECT! that's the right way to get good reddit and forum reviews. (sarcasm!)

Well TripleB primo has been tested 3 times. Once by the source and twice by customers. Every time it comes out as primo. So how can it fail a roidtest and also be under dosed deca?
Trip1.png
Trip2.jpeg
Trip3.png

Well TripleB primo has been tested 3 times. Once by the source and twice by customers. Every time it comes out as primo. So how can it fail a roidtest and also be under dosed deca?
View attachment 1600View attachment 1601View attachment 1602
Hate to tell you, it looks photoshopped.

You're the same guy as @athlete127 but you signed up under new name @Sounds Fishy but basically you're triple B solutions steroid supplier from meso rx/thinksteroids. You attacked a customer, acted terrible and now you come back under another fake name? sad day.
It's so obvious and transparent. Your reviews and lab tests are fake, I see it everywhere.

View attachment 1600View attachment 1601View attachment 1602
FAKE photoshopped lab tests! attacks customers! sends fake steroids and has horrible reviews. Go away triple b scam solutions.

Look at the above lab tests they are clearly fake, the signature has been photoshopped in.

first off jackass, im not triple b... secondly your moronic littel boy... roid test are AWFUL.... third... send it in for testing and he literally will credit you $200. you have nothing to lose. Funny I am a member of a board where they are MUCH more strict than here and he has THOUSANDS of customers not one bad test
This is the owner of triple b solutions proving his lab is ran my crazy guys on trenbolone.

bro anyone can photoshop lab test, take 1 minute to do.

my boy got released from clink and said owner jacked off on guys face while in prison cause he lost card game. dono't trust this guy at all with my gear, not cause he gay but cause he nasty person.

Looks photoshopped LOL. How about this go to the tester website https://www.janoshik.com/ and hit verify in the upper right hand corner. Enter the task number and then the key code on the bottom of the report. Janoshik is considered a standard testing facility promuscle uses him, anasci, meso and others. The reports are real. Let's see the actual roidtest of the primo that's deca then or @BodyMonster34 how about your boys report that it's under dosed deca.

my boy got released from clink and said owner jacked off on guys face while in prison cause he lost card game. dono't trust this guy at all with my gear, not cause he gay but cause he nasty person.
Bro but bro your boy in the clink let triple b jackoff on his face? Broham what's up with that? Seriously bro no homo here but you may want to stick with different friends. Bro on the real though bro you guys deal in ideas and made up dreams instead of facts. There are 3 actual lab tests showing iit's legit. Bro where are your tests saying it's not? BRO

Bro but bro your boy in the clink let triple b jackoff on his face? Broham what's up with that? Seriously bro no homo here but you may want to stick with different friends. Bro on the real though bro you guys deal in ideas and made up dreams instead of facts. There are 3 actual lab tests showing iit's legit. Bro where are your tests saying it's not? BRO
so you are @athlete127? @Sounds Fishy why did you get a new username after you attacked the customer and made yourself triple b solutions look like an ass?

Looks photoshopped LOL. How about this go to the tester website https://www.janoshik.com/ and hit verify in the upper right hand corner. Enter the task number and then the key code on the bottom of the report. Janoshik is considered a standard testing facility promuscle uses him, anasci, meso and others. The reports are real. Let's see the actual roidtest of the primo that's deca then or @BodyMonster34 how about your boys report that it's under dosed deca.
yes those lab results you posted are photoshopped for sure. I checked janoshik.com and it shows triple b solutions lab tests are bunk and don't exists. This sucks you do this.

Explain to us why did you @Sounds Fishy get a new username after you attacked members, mods, VIPs and your customers as @athlete127? why is that? and why don't you sign up as yourself triple b solutions and openly admit your business has a problem with quality and fakes.

bro when you in clink you don't choose friends, they choose you. can tell you never served time. i got connections that deal gear, my son used to do it too, they bust in trailer and burn it down. damn govt always after him for sumthing bich

all my connections telling me same thing. trible B bad gear and into some kinky ass shit. not my bidness at all what peeps into but shit man he be selling some shit ass gear

okay why don't you do it with that gear and test it yourself and post the results, but make sure they are unbiased

You can't recover from bad customer service and bad quality products you provide, this business is not for you, get another job

says the guy who fucked his bunk mate

yes those lab results you posted are photoshopped for sure. I checked janoshik.com and it shows triple b solutions lab tests are bunk and don't exists. This sucks you do this.

Explain to us why did you @Sounds Fishy get a new username after you attacked members, mods, VIPs and your customers as @athlete127? why is that? and why don't you sign up as yourself triple b solutions and openly admit your business has a problem with quality and fakes.
Yea this guy got a new username after attacking a customer, and attacking mods and insulting our forum. What a jerk!
I would never use triple b solutions, he seems like a guy who would do an exit scam and probably sends fake steroids to guys.

Those lab tests are clearly photoshopped, look at the fake signature on them.