Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT dosage

if you go to 450-500 i think is unnecessary use exogenous testosterone, do a PCT or if you want to maintain test do a cruise 200-250mg/week
Im 29 and my natural level was just over 300, hence trt. Sticking just under 500 ng/dl is more than where I am naturally.

Im 29 and my natural level was just over 300, hence trt. Sticking just under 500 ng/dl is more than where I am naturally.
but 300 to 500ng/dl you will not see significant changes, keep your test at natural levels 200-800ng/dl dont increase your modd, performance etc, any level in this range for me it doesn't pay to stay pin

For anyone who follows these threads often, I'm the guy who breaks out in hives when there's a change in body temp. I take a Benedryl in the AM, and 2 Benedryl with my pre workout, which helps but I still itch, and the hives come if I get too hot. I live in TX and it's getting unbearable as Temps increase outside. I sell cars so I'm in the sun often and I don't like looking like a tweaker scratching and shaking when I blow up. Haha
Idk if I'm allergic to exogenous testosterone or if my body is freaking out having higher test levels than normal. I switched from cotton seed carrier to a blend with grapeseed oil and that didn't help either. So instead of coming off altogether I'm trying to bring my levels to closer to natural and see if my body responds well.
I just finished a cycle of 16 weeks at 400 test, 200 deca, 800 tren, and 800 EQ, and I run 8 iu GH. (I was running 125 test for 16 weeks before this cycle and I broke out in hives then, it's not the other compounds but it got slightly worse because my body temp increased with tren. I don't have sides from tren other than getting a little warm, no sweats, no I gotta hump everything in sight etc.. lol
For a week I went 1000 EQ and 1000 tren but blood pressure ran too high and I almost passed out. Sweet spot was 800/800)
Appreciate all the feedback guys. I enjoy learning from all of you, even the jerk offs who occasionally have something constructive to say instead of just being dicks. Have a great day fellas!

but 300 to 500ng/dl you will not see significant changes, keep your test at natural levels 200-800ng/dl dont increase your modd, performance etc, any level in this range for me it doesn't pay to stay pin
Read my last entry right after I replied to you on this message. It tells why I'm trying to drop

Update.
Running 80mg/wk for the last month or so.

I'm not breaking out in hives as soon as I go outside. I still get red and itch some, but it's bearable. I can go outside for quite a while before I get too uncomfortable.

if you go to 450-500 i think is unnecessary use exogenous testosterone, do a PCT or if you want to maintain test do a cruise 200-250mg/week
Think he's talking about his test levels not the dose. His dose is 125 mg

Update.
Running 80mg/wk for the last month or so.

I'm not breaking out in hives as soon as I go outside. I still get red and itch some, but it's bearable. I can go outside for quite a while before I get too uncomfortable.
Hows your diet going? i want to see some updates on diet training

Hows your diet going? i want to see some updates on diet training
Honestly, for months, the itch and hives from body temp fluctuation breakouts was brutal. I let my diet go. I'm getting with a buddy soon to plan out my macros and get them back in check to maintain thru summer. I'll update you when I have my meal plan down.

Honestly, for months, the itch and hives from body temp fluctuation breakouts was brutal. I let my diet go. I'm getting with a buddy soon to plan out my macros and get them back in check to maintain thru summer. I'll update you when I have my meal plan down.
you have to get your diet under control
get into low carb, low keto it will improve how you feel

you have to get your diet under control
get into low carb, low keto it will improve how you feel
I read this as I'm eating a mountain of potato salad with my chicken breast and spicy pickles. Lol
I have the mymacros+ app, what percentages of carbs/protein/fat should I be at to maintain until I start up a cycle Aug or Sep?

That puts things into perspective. I think Dylan's advice is spot on.

Are you doing TRT on your own or through a doctor? If you are taking it through a doctor, I strongly recommend asking them before you do anything.
Through my doctor, I'm getting lab work done for my 6 month review in a week or so. I'll see what 80mg/wk has put my levels at for the last 2 months.

Anyone do extensive research on sub-q vs IM? I have a buddy that does insulin needles daily (but 1" that go IM) his levels stay super steady and got rid of most if not all of any acne. I get backne, not terrible, but enough to want to do something about it.

Through my doctor, I'm getting lab work done for my 6 month review in a week or so. I'll see what 80mg/wk has put my levels at for the last 2 months.

Anyone do extensive research on sub-q vs IM? I have a buddy that does insulin needles daily (but 1" that go IM) his levels stay super steady and got rid of most if not all of any acne. I get backne, not terrible, but enough to want to do something about it.
You can do sub-q shots ED but be careful oil pockets build up and can cause infection. Try to get it at least into the shallow muscle.

1" insulin needle is like a regular need just thinner so you get somewhat intra-muscular its not even a sub q shot. Sub q is under 0.5".

Happy to hear it's through your doc. Yep it up and post the test results. Log everything!

I have no experience with sub-q with oil although my doc said I could do either, which I am not comfortable with for the reasons @going2cycle mentioned. Once I start my TRT, I will go IM initially and see how it goes.