Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Protocol and compounds

Test8J4

Growing Newb
I was diagnosed low T about 6 months ago. Opted to go my own way with it and have been studying and studying the best I can. Decided to start with 25mg Test E EOD, Deca 75mg EW, HCG 300iu EW, GW 15mg ED. I have Clomid and Anastrazole on hand but don’t plan to use it unless absolutely necessary. I know, you aren’t docs and you aren’t looking at my labs. But would anyone see any issue with this protocol? Will get labs again of course after 2-3 months.

Last edited:
I was diagnosed low T about 6 months ago. Opted to go my own way with it and have been studying and studying the best I can. Decided to start with 25mg Test E EOD, Deca 75mg EW, HCG 300iu EW, GW 15mg ED. I have Clomid and Anastrazole on hand but don’t plan to use it unless absolutely necessary. I know, you aren’t docs and you aren’t looking at my labs. But would anyone see any issue with this protocol? Will get labs again of course after 2-3 months.

I have many issues with this protocol.

1) why 25mgs of testosterone enanthate? 25mgs or 250mgs?
2) deca durabolin 75mgs per week? why this dose, minimum deca dose is 200mgs/week
3) hcg why take hcg during cycle? it increases estrogen very high (its only for PRE-pct)
4) gw is good but that needs to be 20mgs/day
5) dont use clomid at all, it will mess with you head, switch to nolvadex even for pct

If you want to do TRT just go straight testosterone 200mgs/week
if you want to do a cycle you have to redo this whole thing
I can help but do you have the gear ordered? seems you need more

38. So, just going off of about 100 hours of reading, I came to the conclusion that more frequent but smaller doses of Test E can reduce side effects and keep blood levels even. Since I’m going for replacement levels and not cycling, I read that running therapeutic doses of Nandrolone Deca can have a lot of benefits as well when it comes to combatting acne which I’m prone to getting. I also had shoulder surgery some years back which I understand Deca to be beneficial for. HCG, according to what I’ve read, is good in lower doses alongside Test at replacement levels for helping to keep DHT I’m check as well as estrogen. GW, I’ve been running on and off at 15 milligrams with great results. If my thinking on this is incorrect, I’m open to suggestions.

Sourced Test E, HCG and Deca from PSL. GW from S4S. Still waiting on the HCG and Deca to ship. Started Test E about 2 weeks ago. Energy is up. Libido is up. Sleeping well and my appetite is insatiable lately.

This whole idea started with me stumbling into this thread:

I realize that he had bad results but he was also on high doses of T. This just lead me to look into it.

Then I started looking into whether or not these compounds have been used therapeutically and it turns out that they have. Not just by self TRT folks but in clinical settings with varying degrees of success. It’s my opinion that 200mg of Test a week is well over replacement levels. The average male produces nowhere near that a week. I want to start a little above where a mans natural weekly production should be. Will I go up? Depends on what my labs show. But I have seen this protocol used clinically and found a lot of anecdotal evidence to support it and some scientific as well. The low dose EOD of Test E makes sense to me if you’re only looking to maintain healthy levels and Deca in lower doses has been shown to have good results with minimal risk of side effects. I dunno, just wondering if anyone here had any experience with this and if maybe they had been prescribed this clinically.

Here’s a little back story. About 1.5 years ago, I started the carnivore diet. I was out of shape, foggy all the time and dragging ass in general. Did carnivore and hit the weights hard for 8 months and completely changed my body and health, never felt better. But I figured I couldn’t stay on 2.5-3 lbs of beef, salt, water and coffee forever so I phased out of carnivore. Maintained my body but I slowly over a period of months started feeling like shit. Libido lost. Moody as fuck. Got bloods and low and behold, 284. Yikes. Definitely explains a lot. Started TRT and boom, worst acne I’ve ever had and that was at 150mg a week. Plus the doc was a rip off. I know where to go to get labs and the compounds I need. I’m still going to do it, maybe I’ll keep a log and we will see how it goes?

Jist pick your weekly test dose and dose it once per week. If youre on trt you dont need hcg. And deca is not part of trt

Let’s say I just run T, I have also found the general consensus to be that splitting the dose in to smaller doses through the week leads to more stable blood levels.

TRT should be roughly 100-200mg per week to get you into the upper end of the normal range. The key is to pin as frequently as possible. That will help control estrogen. There is no need for an AI or clomid on any TRT protocol.

TRT should be roughly 100-200mg per week to get you into the upper end of the normal range. The key is to pin as frequently as possible. That will help control estrogen. There is no need for an AI or clomid on any TRT protocol.

Well. Maybe I’ll shelve the other stuff and just roll with the test for now. And yes, I only got the AI for absolute emergencies. I’m just that way, over kill on preparedness.

Well. Maybe I’ll shelve the other stuff and just roll with the test for now. And yes, I only got the AI for absolute emergencies. I’m just that way, over kill on preparedness.

I don't think you are correct here. There is no such thing as "overkill" when it comes to being prepared. The cure for gynecomastia is ....drumroll....surgery! that's serious. I suggest you think back how you got on TRT, do you remember? must be a reason.

Here’s a little back story. About 1.5 years ago, I started the carnivore diet. I was out of shape, foggy all the time and dragging ass in general. Did carnivore and hit the weights hard for 8 months and completely changed my body and health, never felt better. But I figured I couldn’t stay on 2.5-3 lbs of beef, salt, water and coffee forever so I phased out of carnivore. Maintained my body but I slowly over a period of months started feeling like shit. Libido lost. Moody as fuck. Got bloods and low and behold, 284. Yikes. Definitely explains a lot. Started TRT and boom, worst acne I’ve ever had and that was at 150mg a week. Plus the doc was a rip off. I know where to go to get labs and the compounds I need. I’m still going to do it, maybe I’ll keep a log and we will see how it goes?
good chance you completely screwed up your gut health doing that ridiculous and unhealthy diet.

Let’s say I just run T, I have also found the general consensus to be that splitting the dose in to smaller doses through the week leads to more stable blood levels.
Again no. Proper TRT uses long acting roids like Cyp. One jab a week max

bro i suggest working with doctor on this who is good or hit up steve or dylan above for consultation to explain this stuff.

No doubt you are well versed, so I’m not questioning your knowledge. However, there are endless threads from one end of the net to the other about multiple doses per week providing stability. Why is once per week better for TRT? I’m genuinely wanting to know. Is it just bro science to do split doses?

good chance you completely screwed up your gut health doing that ridiculous and unhealthy diet.

It wasn’t until a good bit after stopping carnivore that the issues started. Seems it definitely had an effect on me but I wonder if it could be adding back less healthy pieces of diet. I actually was considering going back on it and just staying on it. I’m certain you’re familiar with a carnivore advocate by the name of Dr. Baker. He seems to doing quite well a couple years into carnivore. What is your take on why it’s unhealthy?