Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG while on TRT

Maverick602

V.I.P.
Logger
Now that I have been on TRT for over a year, I have to say I believe it was the best decision I made in a long while. That said, I am not a fan of the prolonged testicular atrophy. I bought some Belgias HCG and dosed it at 400IU 2x per week, but it did little for testicle size and frankly I did not feel anything. Most of the time, I am finely in tune with my body and can tell if my test levels increase or decrease and I felt nothing.

HCG while on TRT should increase natural test production. I was baffled.

Here is my question....what brand HCG does everyone use and do you commonly see an increase in testicle size while on TRT? I have read the studies, but I am curious to hear individualized experiences.

Thanks!

Now that I have been on TRT for over a year, I have to say I believe it was the best decision I made in a long while. That said, I am not a fan of the prolonged testicular atrophy. I bought some Belgias HCG and dosed it at 400IU 2x per week, but it did little for testicle size and frankly I did not feel anything. Most of the time, I am finely in tune with my body and can tell if my test levels increase or decrease and I felt nothing.

Here is my question....what brand HCG does everyone use and do you commonly see an increase in testicle size while on TRT? I have read the studies, but I am curious to hear individualized experiences.

Thanks!
@Maverick602 as I said before HCG is estrogenic and wont do much honestly. Especially you're on TRT.

The only time I saw a real testicle size increase was on HCGenerate, legit balls started growing.

and in the future lets discuss this in your LOG to keep it in detail

your dose is too low probably, go 1000iu's 2-3x per week

hcg will increase your ball size by mimicking LH, but it also will cause a rise in progesterone

i am more of a fan of using herbals for ball plumping, plus those herbals have other benefits like helping with cholesterol and helping your organs. so that is why i recommend hcgenerate

good to hear you are feeling better
which source are you using for hcg? i would use ugfreak

Monstro wants to know would you rather have your balls hang lower than your dick?
Or would you rather have your dick hang lower than your balls
Rich Piana asked me last night in my sleep

I would even say you probably need 5000iu's within 10 days to get going
you can't turn your balls from raisins to Big just on a low dose

Thanks!
I never would use HCG again just no reason

your dose is too low probably, go 1000iu's 2-3x per week

hcg will increase your ball size by mimicking LH, but it also will cause a rise in progesterone

i am more of a fan of using herbals for ball plumping, plus those herbals have other benefits like helping with cholesterol and helping your organs. so that is why i recommend hcgenerate

Great points. I never thought of using an herbal for ball size while ON cycle until you mentioned it. I even think I have HCGenerate on hand! I think...have to check

we want to see you succeed
why do you want your balls to grow though?
My wife bro...my wife. She loves me no matter what, but she liked my balls. Loves my dick way better, but I am just trying to please LOL

Also...I just like having a set of nuts! Back in the day when I was cycling I was used to peanuts when I was on, but enter PCT Clomid and BOOM...I am shooting loads from here to California. Since on TRT...they don't bounce back and I am not a fan. Just being honest

Last edited: