Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT questions

Hurley31

I am 31 years old and wanted to get on TRT. I went to 4 doctors and they said no, went to the 5th guy and he said yes. He put me on 150mg a week of TRT, he says that is a max dosage. I am adding 50mg a week to it on my own so 200mg a week total. My question is will my body get used to the higher dosage where I have to keep upping it or is that just bro science?

I am 31 years old and wanted to get on TRT. I went to 4 doctors and they said no, went to the 5th guy and he said yes. He put me on 150mg a week of TRT, he says that is a max dosage. I am adding 50mg a week to it on my own so 200mg a week total. My question is will my body get used to the higher dosage where I have to keep upping it or is that just bro science?

Cos you don't need it

you need to do what your doctor prescribed to you dude... stop acting like you know more than you do... run the 150 and stop being ridiculous

What was your total T and free T before you decided to start doing TRT? I'm curious what your numbers were before you started down this path. Most TRT doctors start patients on 100mg per week of Test Cyp. 150mg per week would be considered the midpoint, and is also a very common dosage. 200mg per week is also a common dosage, but it is considered to be the upper limit. Anything over 200mg per week of Test Cyp is generally considered not to be TRT. You may want to consider running the 150mg per week for 3 months and just see how you feel on it. Give that dosage a chance to work before you starting adding more Test. When I was using the 150mg per week dosage, what benefited me the most was breaking it up into 2 shots. I would inject 75mg every 3.5 days and I did NOT need arimidex at that dosage. My total T was coming back about 1000, and the lab I use has a reference range of 300-1200 so I was well towards the upper range. Breaking your dosage up into 2 shots per week, will help reduce the need for AI. You really need a large sample size of time at your current dosage before you start going higher. I would take the 150mg as prescribed by your doctor, and then do follow up labs in 3-4 months. TRT takes time. It's not like cycling where you are taking 500mg of Test a week and the results are immediate. The 150mg a week is a good dosage though, you could potentially end up feeling really good, and you can maintain long term health when you stay in that range. Once you find your optimal range where your bloodwork is good and you also feel good, then you know you found the sweet spot.

200mg a week is not TRT
This varies greatly from doctor to doctor. It also depends on the bloodwork. Some patients will be running 1500 Total T at that dosage whereas other patients may only be running 700-900. It effects everyone differently. Usually the determination of what is actually TRT or not is determined by the results of bloodwork or the preference of the particular doctor.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A TRT with steroids questions Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT? Steroids and SARMS 19
Maverick602 HCG while on TRT Steroids and SARMS 31
C 21 year old TRT Steroids and SARMS 43
dylangemelli Video The truth about HCG and Arimidex on TRT: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate Guide to knowing if you need TRT with Dylan Gemelli and Mike Kocsis Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Unlock the Secret to Finding Your Perfect TRT Dose: Featuring Dylan Gemelli and Mike Kocsis Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video The Dylan Gemelli Podcast featuring TRT expert David Lee Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Video TRT Disappointments: Side Effects and Treatment Failures Revealed Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate Guide to different types of TRT: Dylan Gemelli and David Lee Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Unlocking the Secrets of Optimal TRT Dosage: Dylan Gemelli and David Lee discuss Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video COMING SOON!! The Dylan Gemelli Podcast with TRT and Pregnenolone expert David Lee!! Steroids and SARMS 18
Porch24 Approved Log First cycle sport-TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video To PCT or Blast and Cruise (TRT)? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
G on TRT, just need cycle help Steroids and SARMS 21
W sarms with sports TRT Steroids and SARMS 19
Hoovtob Steroids Next Steps TRT Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video TRT is NOT the same as running a steroid cycle!! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
One On TRT and 1st cycle question Steroids and SARMS 30
W Sarms for man on TRT now Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video What is the difference between TRT and Blasting and Cruising? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video TRT Doctor Prescribed VS Anti Aging Clinics VS Self Monitored: A new video By Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Simon Approved Log Simon Doc TRT and Sarms Log Steroids and SARMS 317
C TRT Therapy Steroids and SARMS 22
Bark666 Approved Log First cycle Trt log Steroids and SARMS 252
Oldman23 Approved Log My TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 53
J 55 year old already on trt Steroids and SARMS 19
R Proper TRT terminology and general musings Steroids and SARMS 21
tony1122 PCT needed if I have TRT? Steroids and SARMS 24
L TRT for 20 something Steroids and SARMS 17
M Mild TRT Cycle Steroids and SARMS 25
Rickyroo Approved Log Sarm + TRT cycle log Steroids and SARMS 58
Rickyroo Sarms with TRT + PCT Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli Video Doest TRT Get You JACKED? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
F Getting a script for TRT Steroids and SARMS 17
H Starting trt at 25 Steroids and SARMS 31
J sarms with TRT dose Steroids and SARMS 15
J Quickest TRT options Steroids and SARMS 18
Simon Approved Log Simon TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 522
M Approved Log Self TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 131
P sports TRT vs. Regular TRT Steroids and SARMS 18
Vision Steroids The ORIGINAL TRT BLEND stack FIRST ever created HERE at (PuritySourceLabs.ru) PSL Steroids and SARMS 13
W Self trt vs. legal route Steroids and SARMS 21
N TRT recommendations Steroids and SARMS 20
L How to TRT with sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 483 TRT Clinics, Creatine bloat and drinking alcohol on steroids. Steroids and SARMS 20
L Adding sarms to trt Steroids and SARMS 18
Meow_Wolf TRT dosage Steroids and SARMS 39
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 472 Steroids for men over 50, SARMS, HGH, Best TRT, Equipoise, and more. Steroids and SARMS 17