Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to go a HUGE first cut!

LightWeight

V.I.P.
Logger
Hello everyone! What are some of your go to meals/meal plans when trying to loose weight fast, but that also have enough nutrition to maintain energy throughout the day? If its easy and cheap even better! Here's my LOG so you can see what your working with, thanks everyone for the input!

Hello everyone! What are some of your go to meals/meal plans when trying to loose weight fast, but that also have enough nutrition to maintain energy throughout the day? If its easy and cheap even better! Here's my LOG so you can see what your working with, thanks everyone for the input!
@LightWeight I'm following your log good info

your log looks good so far
Why not post this question in the log itself though to keep things organized so we know more about you

try alternate day fasting it's going to work really well for you
I tried it from The Forum and I learned about it and it worked great for me I lost about five percent body fat

make sure you update us on what your current diet is
the key to a plan is eating quality foods first

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

what do bodybuilders usually eat?
Basic Foods and basic meals things that are simple like chicken broccoli and brown rice
you don't have to make things complicated

sometimes it's more about what you don't eat than what you eat
in fact I would say that's true 99% of the time just avoid things that you shouldn't be eating

after I quit all restaurant and fast food I lost a lot of weight
also avoid alcohol alcohol is like straight sugar in the body

Depends, this time around with my next cycle I'm going to try 1 day of fasting each week 2 days of low carbs and the rest of the week moderate carbs protein I'm going to keep a little over 200g a day carbs no higher than 140-160g on moderate days.