Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tuna out of a can

morton04

I bought a large case of tuna from the store and I know these things last a while but do any of you use these to prep your food ahead of time? What i started doing is mixing it in a baggie with rice, chicken and veggies and put them in the fridge. do you think the tuna will still be good after 2 days? 4 days? 1 wee? how soon i gotta eat it

I actually eat tuna from can daily. Tuna and chicken breast is the staple bodybuilding food.

I prep tuna from a can every Sunday.

Typically I front load my tuna meals M-Wed.. there’s no science to my reasoning but it just feels odd to eat tuna 4+ days after I broke the seal on the can.

Realistically should be safe all week.

i would cook it even out of a can. the food quality is very poor in canned fish. if you were visit a factory where they can the fish you would know what i mean

I bought a large case of tuna from the store and I know these things last a while but do any of you use these to prep your food ahead of time? What i started doing is mixing it in a baggie with rice, chicken and veggies and put them in the fridge. do you think the tuna will still be good after 2 days? 4 days? 1 wee? how soon i gotta eat it
a couple of days - keep the container sealed