Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak, Para Pharma

pat7x

Para Pharma Test E250 from UGFreak.to is very effective and legit
I only do 250-300 mg/ week and my test is almost 1700ng/dl
UGFreak is on top of my list, their customer service is awesome and very polite.
I love their products and their stuffs.
Also very fast on US domestic shipping!

Attachments

• IMG_5715.png
    IMG_5715.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 74
Para Pharma Test E250 from UGFreak.to is very effective and legit
I only do 250-300 mg/ week and my test is almost 1700ng/dl
UGFreak is on top of my list, their customer service is awesome and very polite.
I love their products and their stuffs.
Also very fast on US domestic shipping!
@pat7x I've used UGfreak testosterone a few times specifically the para pharma brand so you're getting the right results

plus @ugfreak that runs the site is very trusted

btw, recent para pharma podcasts

And now that we know your cycle, you seem to be doing self-TRT to sports TRT, I consider sports TRT 300mgs testosterone/week.

Can you share your para pharma testosterone log with us in a new thread please?
It would help us push you and guide you in your cycle, post in a NEW thread your diet training cardio sleep supplements and pics and we will support and guide you.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My self-TRT testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

thank you for choose ugfreak

our products are potent and dosed the way quality gear SHOULD be dosed.

we are confident in all our products and back them up would certificates of analysis

thank you again for the awesome review!

happy holidays and happy new Year to all

Thank you all for being so welcoming to Ugfreak.to

we pride ourselves on being drama free and on point with our customer service and quality of our products

Check out everything we have in stock and check out our sales for Decemmber. its too good to miss. let me know if you have ANY QUESTIONS or need help. we are here to serve you!