Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved UPSteroid.com

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
@UPsteroid
Hi ☹️ unfortunately I’m having a bad experience with Upsteroid this time my order seems to have disappeared and they wont answer at customer support and the tracking numbers dont work.
Hello @ILVerduco
We're looking into your case, and will get back to you ASAP, sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

@UPsteroid
Hi ☹️ unfortunately I’m having a bad experience with Upsteroid this time my order seems to have disappeared and they wont answer at customer support and the tracking numbers dont work.
I just wanted to answer on the followup of the issue. Finally after 5 months all has been resolved. After numerous issues and later availability of products we have come to an end. Fortunately following advices, no cycle was started untill ALL products where available. I’m not going too much into details due to confidentiality, but the issue was not all due to @UPsteroid. One thing is for sure, they have a very good customer support and they will try and help you however they can. And wont let you down, products are legit. Wanna thank @UPsteroid for personally following the issue. But you know, issues sometime happen gotta move on and keep pushing.

I just wanted to answer on the followup of the issue. Finally after 5 months all has been resolved. After numerous issues and later availability of products we have come to an end. Fortunately following advices, no cycle was started untill ALL products where available. I’m not going too much into details due to confidentiality, but the issue was not all due to @UPsteroid. One thing is for sure, they have a very good customer support and they will try and help you however they can. And wont let you down, products are legit. Wanna thank @UPsteroid for personally following the issue. But you know, issues sometime happen gotta move on and keep pushing.
We are always at your service Sir and we are thankful for your understanding, trust, patience, and patronage.
Thank you once again, and we wish you all the best.

Thank you so much for your support.