Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Using anavar to cut down ahead of my vacation

asujeiu

Newbie
I have a vacation about 7 or 8 weeks from now. I would like to take anavar leading all the way up to it. I was thinking about doing 50 mg a day but a buddy of mine says that I should run it higher. He said I should run at 125 mg a day if I really want to cut down hard. I am 180 cm tall and I am approximately 86 kg and I would say my body fat is somewhere in the mid teens. Do you think this would be a good protocol?
 
I have a vacation about 7 or 8 weeks from now. I would like to take anavar leading all the way up to it. I was thinking about doing 50 mg a day but a buddy of mine says that I should run it higher. He said I should run at 125 mg a day if I really want to cut down hard. I am 180 cm tall and I am approximately 86 kg and I would say my body fat is somewhere in the mid teens. Do you think this would be a good protocol?
Hi @asujeiu

125mg/day is pretty high mate. You should be mindful of sides and I'd recommend you don't exceed 100mg per day. Check out UPsteroid product of the week promo here.

UP-weekly-anavar-bioteq.jpg





bioteq-labs-anavar.jpg
 
You are in luck as domestic supply has excellent anavar. Their beligas and pharmaqo are definitely legit. It wasn't always easy back in the day to get legitimate anavar but now it is.
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V How would you cut down using some anavar and test prop for 10 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 6
V using primo and anavar to cut down Steroids and SARMS 11
F using tren + anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
I Really curious about using anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
L Using Tren and Anavar for Recomposition Steroids and SARMS 6
H Using anavar solo for a recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
A using anavar and test prop for 8 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
W last second cycle using EQ + anavar + test Steroids and SARMS 9
M using anavar and/or tbol for 10 weeks with test Steroids and SARMS 11
J using anavar and test cyp ? Steroids and SARMS 18
N using anavar and primo? Steroids and SARMS 17
G using anavar and dbol together for 6 weeks Steroids and SARMS 19
D Using anavar with testosterone Steroids and SARMS 18
S using anavar with primo? Steroids and SARMS 18
O Using dbol with anavar Steroids and SARMS 17
S First time using anavar Steroids and SARMS 15
R using primobolan and anavar females stack Steroids and SARMS 9
W using ostarine and gw for recomp Steroids and SARMS 5
T Using tren for just 6 weeks, should I go with E or Ace? Steroids and SARMS 5
B Using Mots-C for pre-workout purposes Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using NPP for more strength and more joint help Steroids and SARMS 5
B advice on using test E and EQ for 12 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 5
W Using S4 and GW for recomposition. Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using deca to put on some good size Steroids and SARMS 5
C Physique competition and using winstrol to the max Steroids and SARMS 4
L Using test E and primo for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R advice on using RAD140 for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 5
S First time using tren. Want to limit side effects Steroids and SARMS 5
T Looking for some advice on using mots-c properly? Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using testosterone prop for eight weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
P Options for using S4 while limiting side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using testosterone prop for an eight-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
S The truth about using winstrol and joint pain Steroids and SARMS 4
R Help with using testosterone for more strength Steroids and SARMS 6
R Reta and using 1 mg to start Steroids and SARMS 7
B Using nutrobal to better my appetite Steroids and SARMS 6
I using winstrol to SHRED! Steroids and SARMS 5
M Using testosterone 400 mg a week Steroids and SARMS 6
R Using growth hormone at 1 IU per day during PCT Steroids and SARMS 6
M Using some Ostarine and GW for a mild SARM stack Steroids and SARMS 5
I Using trenbolone to gain more strength Steroids and SARMS 4
B Using winstrol from napsgear is outstanding Steroids and SARMS 8
R Using EQ and winstrol on top of test prop Steroids and SARMS 6
P Building more strength through appetite using testosterone CYP Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using peptides like tb500 and bpc to stack Steroids and SARMS 5
Z Using tren for eight weeks and dosing it Steroids and SARMS 7
F Using growth hormone at 55 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
A Using Winstrol to finish out a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
P Using 500 mg of testosterone with aromasin Steroids and SARMS 7
Z using equipoise effectively for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 6

Similar threads

Top Bottom