Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

using equipoise and test for moderate bulking

Vuasle

Newbie
I’m interested in getting your tips when it comes to using equipoise and testosterone for moderate bulking. Right now, I’m right around, 200 lbs and 6’1”. I feel like if I gain any more size that I gain a lot of body fat, and I don’t want that my body fat right now is 15% and 30 years old. Do you think that 300 mg a week of each for 16 weeks would be good? And should I be using test E or test cyp?
 
I’m interested in getting your tips when it comes to using equipoise and testosterone for moderate bulking. Right now, I’m right around, 200 lbs and 6’1”. I feel like if I gain any more size that I gain a lot of body fat, and I don’t want that my body fat right now is 15% and 30 years old. Do you think that 300 mg a week of each for 16 weeks would be good? And should I be using test E or test cyp?
eq and test is fine but your doses should be 300 test 100 eq
 
i say do some winstrol with masteron. both stack well
 
ugfreak has really good equipoise and test. try them both together
 
anavar will work really well here. one of my favorites
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K using test cyp and equipoise Steroids and SARMS 20
Z using equipoise effectively for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 6
L using equipoise at 1000mgs a week Steroids and SARMS 11
O using equipoise for a recomp? Steroids and SARMS 12
W Using testosterone and equipoise for 20 weeks. Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #153- How to effectively recomp using Primobolan or Equipoise? Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 11
R using equipoise + tren ace + mast prop. Steroids and SARMS 17
T using winstrol and equipoise together Steroids and SARMS 19
D using equipoise with Primo together Steroids and SARMS 21
G using testosterone and equipoise together Steroids and SARMS 21
Z using equipoise for basketball Steroids and SARMS 18
E Using equipoise options Steroids and SARMS 19
C Using equipoise with testosterone Steroids and SARMS 19
W using ostarine and gw for recomp Steroids and SARMS 5
T Using tren for just 6 weeks, should I go with E or Ace? Steroids and SARMS 5
B Using Mots-C for pre-workout purposes Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using NPP for more strength and more joint help Steroids and SARMS 5
B advice on using test E and EQ for 12 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 5
W Using S4 and GW for recomposition. Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using deca to put on some good size Steroids and SARMS 5
C Physique competition and using winstrol to the max Steroids and SARMS 4
L Using test E and primo for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R advice on using RAD140 for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 5
S First time using tren. Want to limit side effects Steroids and SARMS 5
T Looking for some advice on using mots-c properly? Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using testosterone prop for eight weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
P Options for using S4 while limiting side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using testosterone prop for an eight-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
S The truth about using winstrol and joint pain Steroids and SARMS 4
R Help with using testosterone for more strength Steroids and SARMS 6
R Reta and using 1 mg to start Steroids and SARMS 7
B Using nutrobal to better my appetite Steroids and SARMS 6
I using winstrol to SHRED! Steroids and SARMS 5
M Using testosterone 400 mg a week Steroids and SARMS 6
R Using growth hormone at 1 IU per day during PCT Steroids and SARMS 6
M Using some Ostarine and GW for a mild SARM stack Steroids and SARMS 5
I Using trenbolone to gain more strength Steroids and SARMS 4
B Using winstrol from napsgear is outstanding Steroids and SARMS 8
F using tren + anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R Using EQ and winstrol on top of test prop Steroids and SARMS 6
I Really curious about using anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
P Building more strength through appetite using testosterone CYP Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using peptides like tb500 and bpc to stack Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using Tren and Anavar for Recomposition Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using tren for eight weeks and dosing it Steroids and SARMS 7
F Using growth hormone at 55 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
A Using Winstrol to finish out a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
H Using anavar solo for a recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
P Using 500 mg of testosterone with aromasin Steroids and SARMS 7
R Mild cycle using some EQ and Winstrol Steroids and SARMS 7

Similar threads

Top Bottom