Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Using growth hormone for just 4 months

askedou

Newbie
I'm looking to do the economic route when it comes to growth hormone and kind of play around with it. I just want to do it for four months and see how I do. A buddy of mine said you should get a kit per month so that means I will need four kits. Is that correct?
How about I run it at one or two IU's per day? How many kits would I need in that situation? Would that be a good dosage for someone who just wants to try it? I'm 33 years old and 218 pounds.
 
I'm looking to do the economic route when it comes to growth hormone and kind of play around with it. I just want to do it for four months and see how I do. A buddy of mine said you should get a kit per month so that means I will need four kits. Is that correct?
How about I run it at one or two IU's per day? How many kits would I need in that situation? Would that be a good dosage for someone who just wants to try it? I'm 33 years old and 218 pounds.
Hi @askedou

You can use anywhere from 2 to 4 IU per day for 16-24 weeks. Check out UPsteroid line of genuine quality, affordable HGH products here.

Feel free to send me a DM for further guidance if needed and don't forget to use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount on all orders.

Regards.
 
You need high-quality growth hormone; that should be the number one priority. That's why I recommend domestic supply. Their Beligas and Pharmaqo brands are the best.
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Using growth hormone at 1 IU per day during PCT Steroids and SARMS 6
F Using growth hormone at 55 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
L Using growth hormone to improve recovery and sleep Steroids and SARMS 7
K Using Growth Hormone for Faster Recovery Steroids and SARMS 7
Y First time using growth hormone? Need your advice on dosing Steroids and SARMS 5
W using ostarine and gw for recomp Steroids and SARMS 5
T Using tren for just 6 weeks, should I go with E or Ace? Steroids and SARMS 5
B Using Mots-C for pre-workout purposes Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using NPP for more strength and more joint help Steroids and SARMS 5
B advice on using test E and EQ for 12 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 5
W Using S4 and GW for recomposition. Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using deca to put on some good size Steroids and SARMS 5
C Physique competition and using winstrol to the max Steroids and SARMS 4
L Using test E and primo for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R advice on using RAD140 for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 5
S First time using tren. Want to limit side effects Steroids and SARMS 5
T Looking for some advice on using mots-c properly? Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using testosterone prop for eight weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
P Options for using S4 while limiting side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using testosterone prop for an eight-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
S The truth about using winstrol and joint pain Steroids and SARMS 4
R Help with using testosterone for more strength Steroids and SARMS 6
R Reta and using 1 mg to start Steroids and SARMS 7
B Using nutrobal to better my appetite Steroids and SARMS 6
I using winstrol to SHRED! Steroids and SARMS 5
M Using testosterone 400 mg a week Steroids and SARMS 6
M Using some Ostarine and GW for a mild SARM stack Steroids and SARMS 5
I Using trenbolone to gain more strength Steroids and SARMS 4
B Using winstrol from napsgear is outstanding Steroids and SARMS 8
F using tren + anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R Using EQ and winstrol on top of test prop Steroids and SARMS 6
I Really curious about using anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
P Building more strength through appetite using testosterone CYP Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using peptides like tb500 and bpc to stack Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using Tren and Anavar for Recomposition Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using tren for eight weeks and dosing it Steroids and SARMS 7
A Using Winstrol to finish out a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
H Using anavar solo for a recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
P Using 500 mg of testosterone with aromasin Steroids and SARMS 7
Z using equipoise effectively for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 6
R Mild cycle using some EQ and Winstrol Steroids and SARMS 7
W Using Winstrol solo for 8 weeks to shred Steroids and SARMS 7
E using nutrobal mk677 for appetite help Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using GW and SR for more cardio Steroids and SARMS 6
Z using KLOW peptide stack for repairing injuries Steroids and SARMS 6
T Advice when it comes to using GW and Ostarine for lean gain Steroids and SARMS 6
C Using GW501516 to train for a marathon Steroids and SARMS 7
A using anavar and test prop for 8 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
W using KLOW for injured knees/ankle Steroids and SARMS 6
R What are your thoughts on using BPC at 1 mg a day? Steroids and SARMS 10

Similar threads

Top Bottom