Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

using lgd + s4 to mass/strength build

asnehyu

Newbie
I’m looking to do some lgd and s4 together for 10 weeks.
What do you think about 25mgs of lgd and 50mgs of s4 per day? Do you think this is a good stack or not?
I’m looking to add 25lbs to my lifts and 5 pounds to my frame. I’m 6’2’’ and lean build at 180lbs
 
LGD 20 mg a day is ideal S4. I would go with 50 mg. Those are the best dosages.
 
I highly recommend you go with Rad and LGD. They've been proven to really work well when it comes to building mass and they're very safe options.
 
I would do LGD 15 mg a day. And I would do rad about 20 mg a day.
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V How much LGD should I be using with GW? Steroids and SARMS 6
J using lgd properly for 16 weeks Steroids and SARMS 10
F Using GW and LGD for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
Y using lgd and sr9009 for recomp Steroids and SARMS 7
T using a mix of lgd and gw for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 9
V using ACP properly with gw and LGD Steroids and SARMS 14
X using lgd and what else for size? Steroids and SARMS 16
V using sarms lgd and ostarine for lean gains? Steroids and SARMS 16
W using ostarine and gw for recomp Steroids and SARMS 5
T Using tren for just 6 weeks, should I go with E or Ace? Steroids and SARMS 5
B Using Mots-C for pre-workout purposes Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using NPP for more strength and more joint help Steroids and SARMS 5
B advice on using test E and EQ for 12 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 5
W Using S4 and GW for recomposition. Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using deca to put on some good size Steroids and SARMS 5
C Physique competition and using winstrol to the max Steroids and SARMS 4
L Using test E and primo for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R advice on using RAD140 for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 5
S First time using tren. Want to limit side effects Steroids and SARMS 5
T Looking for some advice on using mots-c properly? Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using testosterone prop for eight weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
P Options for using S4 while limiting side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using testosterone prop for an eight-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
S The truth about using winstrol and joint pain Steroids and SARMS 4
R Help with using testosterone for more strength Steroids and SARMS 6
R Reta and using 1 mg to start Steroids and SARMS 7
B Using nutrobal to better my appetite Steroids and SARMS 6
I using winstrol to SHRED! Steroids and SARMS 5
M Using testosterone 400 mg a week Steroids and SARMS 6
R Using growth hormone at 1 IU per day during PCT Steroids and SARMS 6
M Using some Ostarine and GW for a mild SARM stack Steroids and SARMS 5
I Using trenbolone to gain more strength Steroids and SARMS 4
B Using winstrol from napsgear is outstanding Steroids and SARMS 8
F using tren + anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R Using EQ and winstrol on top of test prop Steroids and SARMS 6
I Really curious about using anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
P Building more strength through appetite using testosterone CYP Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using peptides like tb500 and bpc to stack Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using Tren and Anavar for Recomposition Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using tren for eight weeks and dosing it Steroids and SARMS 7
F Using growth hormone at 55 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
A Using Winstrol to finish out a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
H Using anavar solo for a recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
P Using 500 mg of testosterone with aromasin Steroids and SARMS 7
Z using equipoise effectively for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 6
R Mild cycle using some EQ and Winstrol Steroids and SARMS 7
W Using Winstrol solo for 8 weeks to shred Steroids and SARMS 7
E using nutrobal mk677 for appetite help Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using GW and SR for more cardio Steroids and SARMS 6
Z using KLOW peptide stack for repairing injuries Steroids and SARMS 6

Similar threads

Top Bottom