Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

USPHARMACY.....paid for an order and nothing almost 2 weeks later

ezlimitz

Newbie
No replies...nothing USPHARMACY stole my money apparantly...

Just a heads to to everyone

This was my 3rd order from them...no issues in the past...quite impressive actually

This time nothing.....no reply....no payment confirmation....... NOTHING

Just took my money

BEWARE USPHARMACY below is one of the messages I've sent with no reply

> From
> ME
Amount
$324.00
Date
Sep 18, 2026
Did you get the payment? Thanks

>
 
No replies...nothing USPHARMACY stole my money apparantly...

Just a heads to to everyone

This was my 3rd order from them...no issues in the past...quite impressive actually

This time nothing.....no reply....no payment confirmation....... NOTHING

Just took my money

BEWARE USPHARMACY below is one of the messages I've sent with no reply

> From
> ME
Amount
$324.00
Date
Sep 18, 2026
Did you get the payment? Thanks

>
you got an answer already stop posting new threads
 
No replies...nothing USPHARMACY stole my money apparantly...

Just a heads to to everyone

This was my 3rd order from them...no issues in the past...quite impressive actually

This time nothing.....no reply....no payment confirmation....... NOTHING

Just took my money

BEWARE USPHARMACY below is one of the messages I've sent with no reply

> From
> ME
Amount
$324.00
Date
Sep 18, 2026
Did you get the payment? Thanks

>
Hello,

Please understand that we reply to emails every day, usually twice a day, so it is not the case that we simply miss or ignore messages.

First, please check your spam/junk folder. Also, please check whether you are using Hotmail or iCloud, as these providers sometimes block or filter our emails.

The second question is: are you perhaps the customer who sent the payment but did not send us the payment confirmation? This happens sometimes — people send the money and then there is silence afterward. I cannot know who sent a payment if I do not receive the required confirmation by email.

Please read the payment instructions carefully. Everything is clearly explained on our website, and the instructions are also shown during the order process.

Please let me know and confirm your order number so I can check everything for you.

Thank you.
 

Similar threads

Top Bottom