valkyrie pharmaceutical sutanon 300 pain

Purchased 3 vials of valkyrie pharmaceutical sutanon, pinned 2 mls 600mgs and the pain is unbearable. It's terrible, I did it for 3 weeks and ran blood work, my ranger is 900-1000 which is a bit higher than my normal test. This sustanon is total garbage, painful and fake!

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
Purchased 3 vials of valkyrie pharmaceutical sutanon, pinned 2 mls 600mgs and the pain is unbearable. It's terrible, I did it for 3 weeks and ran blood work, my ranger is 900-1000 which is a bit higher than my normal test. This sustanon is total garbage, painful and fake!
valkyrie pharma was a selective scammer before, not sure now but quality is definitely poor

cbbram

V.I.P.
Gold
Painful and fake... Never heard of that one. So they put something in there to make it hurt but it's fake?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
this is why i continuously talk about sticking with TRUSTED sources! domestic-supply.com is the best you can find and extremely trusted!

Mobster

V.I.P.
Explain how being higher than usual makes it fake?