Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

valkyrie pharmaceutical sutanon 300 pain

Purchased 3 vials of valkyrie pharmaceutical sutanon, pinned 2 mls 600mgs and the pain is unbearable. It's terrible, I did it for 3 weeks and ran blood work, my ranger is 900-1000 which is a bit higher than my normal test. This sustanon is total garbage, painful and fake!

Purchased 3 vials of valkyrie pharmaceutical sutanon, pinned 2 mls 600mgs and the pain is unbearable. It's terrible, I did it for 3 weeks and ran blood work, my ranger is 900-1000 which is a bit higher than my normal test. This sustanon is total garbage, painful and fake!

valkyrie pharma was a selective scammer before, not sure now but quality is definitely poor

Painful and fake... Never heard of that one. So they put something in there to make it hurt but it's fake?

this is why i continuously talk about sticking with TRUSTED sources! domestic-supply.com is the best you can find and extremely trusted!

Explain how being higher than usual makes it fake?

valkyrie pharma was a selective scammer before, not sure now but quality is definitely poor
and no way my defending a lab, but they had some difficulties with some of their shippers a while ago so I wouldn't necessarily call them a selective scammer, however the company is no longer owned by the previous original founder and it's been sold..it's sold to a company that has a pretty decent reputation.. however I would only use vetted and approved sources from this community, for anybody reading please heed my advice..