Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Venmo Bitcoin

i believe you can buy from venmo but ive seen several people say its a bad idea to do so.. i cannot confirm that personally because i never have.. i would use kraken or another exchange to buy from myself but thats up to you

@Ghostrider1982 why not use something like coinbase or cashapp? buy the bitcoin and move SEND it to your own wallet like exodus and then send to DS

and whats your cycle plan? please share
Hey I was able to get cash app to work after talking to my bank! Currently plan to run a Test/Eq/Tren stack for 12 weeks. I have an approved log already on here. I’ll try to attach a link!

Thread 'Equipoise Trenbolone Testosterone Log'
https://anabolex.com/community/threads/equipoise-trenbolone-testosterone-log.11074/

domestic supply is very easy to use
Just make your order on the website and then follow the directions
as long as your Bitcoin is good it doesn't matter who you use

your crypto prices are poor when using these 3rd parties, you get ripped off bigtime

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

really easy to move bitcoin to and from using coinbase
as long as you're an American

yes, you can use bro Venmo) but fees are little higher that with cash app or coinbase)
I just ordered from you yesterday! 🤣 I was the one struggling with bitcoin. When I got cashapp to work it was super easy! Definitely the way to go. Bought some stuff for the wife and my travel supply.

Top Bottom