Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Concerned

@smiro you're saying that we need to pull out headlines? lol
sounds to me like you're the one shilling for basicstero.ws right now
Go do some research ton of NEGATIVE reviews on basicstero.ws, they sell crap, including nasty side effects

example:

@smiro domestic-supply.com has higher prices because he sells REAL pharmacom labs. You can go ahead and inject yourself with the basicstero.ws fake cheap pharmacom labs and get some AIDS in the process and end up in the hospital.

Also you calling us clowns? thats rude and you're nasty, we were NOT rude to you, you chose to be rude to us. You're a clown for shilling for basicstero!
and no one is stopping you from poisoning yourself, go ahead try it and see with fake pharmacom labs.

Osgear has legit Pharmacom and they sell for literally half the price and that's not including the promos. You still haven't linked to a single shred of evidence of tainted gear from Pharmacom labs. I have already included evidence in a screenshot verifying that it is the official site of Pharmacom Labs from Pharmacoms own website. How the fuck is Greg's Pharmacom going to be any different from ordering direct from Pharmacom?

:mad::mad::mad: hey I was in the hospital for 2 weeks after injecting pharmacom I bought from basicstero, had bad infection and FEVER!
FUCK YOU @smiro you shitty asshole shill
sorry yea I remember you DMing me on this

my view
pharmacom labs is legit if you buy it from domestic-supply.com
pharmacom labs are FAKE and counterfeit if you buy from basicstero.ws

Osgear has legit Pharmacom and they sell for literally half the price and that's not including the promos. You still haven't linked to a single shred of evidence of tainted gear from Pharmacom labs. I have already included evidence in a screenshot verifying that it is the official site of Pharmacom Labs from Pharmacoms own website. How the fuck is Greg's Pharmacom going to be any different from ordering direct from Pharmacom?
no one gives a shit what you say now after you called us clowns
F OFF get lost loser
go get an big infection and die all we care

watch your HIV levels after fake pharmacom labs

sorry yea I remember you DMing me on this

my view
pharmacom labs is legit if you buy it from domestic-supply.com
pharmacom labs are FAKE and counterfeit if you buy from basicstero.ws
I just literally provided evidence that basicstero.ws is the legit retail store of Pharmacom labs. How is Greg's supply any different than direct from the source?

no one gives a shit what you say now after you called us clowns
F OFF get lost loser
go get an big infection and die all we care

watch your HIV levels after fake pharmacom labs
I called you clowns because that's what you are. You shill for your sponsors and create multiple fake accounts shitting on their competitors.

Almost nobody knows about their retail site so you could have just left it alone. You guys are clowns.
If you dont want to use domestic-supply, dont use them, no one is forcing you. But insulting our community is unacceptable, you clearly work for basicstero. Its clear.

You're calling us clowns? it looks like you're the clown that is about to have an infection an go to the hospital using fake pharmacom.

I just literally provided evidence that basicstero.ws is the legit retail store of Pharmacom labs. How is Greg's supply any different than direct from the source?
You provided no evidence except that you are a shill and work for basicstero.ws pushing fake pharmacom labs. Good luck! you'll need it liar.

You provided no evidence except that you are a shill and work for basicstero.ws pushing fake pharmacom labs. Good luck! you'll need it liar.
So a screenshot of me on the official Pharmacom labs website pasting "basicstero.ws" into their verification link at:

[pharmacomlabs.com/dealers

And getting the following output:

"

This is our ONLY DIRECT retail store!​

Basicstero.ws is Pharmacom Labs!​

3 warehouses on your choice:​

international (China): delivery from China directly from our manufacturing facility to any country worldwide;​

EU Premium World-Wide: quick and safe delivery from Europe to any country worldwide with ZERO seizure risk;​

US domestic: safe and fast delivery from within the USA to any US state;"​

THAT is not evidence? REALLY? REALLY?

How dumb do you think people are?

So a screenshot of me on the official Pharmacom labs website pasting "basicstero.ws" into their verification link at:

[pharmacomlabs.com/dealers

And getting the following output:

"

This is our ONLY DIRECT retail store!​

Basicstero.ws is Pharmacom Labs!​

3 warehouses on your choice:​

international (China): delivery from China directly from our manufacturing facility to any country worldwide;​

EU Premium World-Wide: quick and safe delivery from Europe to any country worldwide with ZERO seizure risk;​

US domestic: safe and fast delivery from within the USA to any US state;"​

THAT is not evidence? REALLY? REALLY?

How dumb do you think people are?
hey shill for basicstero
you're a moron pharmacomlabs.com is the FAKE pharmacom website
you are working for the fakes and shilling what a scumbag

hey shill for basicstero
you're a moron pharmacomlabs.com is the FAKE pharmacom website
you are working for the fakes and shilling what a scumbag
No, pharmacomlabs.ltd is the fake site. As confirmed by GREG HIMSELF in this forum, pharmacomlabs.com is the authentic site.

don't come on here and bash domestic supply
they have been the #1 source for a long time. great products and service. 100% satisfaction. no need to attack a solid source that has been nothing but the best on here.

here are THE FACTS
i got a bunch of people i know in canada that got completely screwed using basicstero.

but domestic supply has gone out of their way to hook us up in canada with great gear

not sure what your point is
you seem like an angry troll on here to stir up trouble

seems like you are a shill for basicstero
will you agree to pay back the $$$ you guys stole from members?

copy/pasting a shill promo is not evidence lol.
we have dozens of reviews from angry people on your products

why are we clowns lol?
we want whats best for our community and basicstero doesn't care about any of us on here