Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VITALS ARE BETTER

Reno

V.I.P.
Silver
My vitals improved. A few months ago I made a post that my blood pressure had increased to the high normal range which is wierd for me because I normally have a low BP. My heart rate had also improved to a normal 64bpm. These vitals were taken after a workout and while on preworkout. Im excited that I'm not dieing. I got other labs ordered.

Current cycle is 200 mg test 500 mg boldenone and 50 mg proviron before workouts.

Also might find an endo. My general practitioner couldn't recommend me one because apparently they are to busy treating people with hormone issues like diabetes/muscle wasting ect... and morons who take gear dont fit into their club... She did say she would monitor my labs tho.

My vitals improved. A few months ago I made a post that my blood pressure had increased to the high normal range which is wierd for me because I normally have a low BP. My heart rate had also improved to a normal 64bpm. These vitals were taken after a workout and while on preworkout. Im excited that I'm not dieing. I got other labs ordered.

Current cycle is 200 mg test 500 mg boldenone and 50 mg proviron before workouts.

Also might find an endo. My general practitioner couldn't recommend me one because apparently they are to busy treating people with hormone issues like diabetes/muscle wasting ect... and morons who take gear dont fit into their club... She did say she would monitor my labs tho.

That's good news. I'm hoping you listened to the info and took action. I would definitely add at least aromasin to the run with something OTC.

You should goto a hormonal doctor, like a TRT clinic. And its good to hear your vitals are back to normal.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W Do you look better or worse on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 586 - How to get better at bench press, deadlift, squat? Steroids and SARMS 19
M which is better NPP or tren ace for my goals Steroids and SARMS 21
F bloodwork lookin better, time for a cycle? Steroids and SARMS 23
N sarms works better at high doses? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 57 - How to get better at bench press? Steroids and SARMS 20
R Which is better GW or rad? Steroids and SARMS 19
Mobster Aging better than most Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 542 - The mind of champions,can you use their habits to make YOU better Steroids and SARMS 17
I Anything better than GW for fat loss? Steroids and SARMS 19
S Why napsgear is better then other sources Steroids and SARMS 17
W Would sarms be a better choice for me? Steroids and SARMS 20
Jack Grey Seated vs. Standing Exercises: Which are better for Growth? Steroids and SARMS 15
I better for cutting, tren or primo? Steroids and SARMS 23
L Anything better then tren? Steroids and SARMS 18
M More sarms the better? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Getting Greedy with Steroid Use: More is not always better: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
SteveSmi hunter labrada better than father? Steroids and SARMS 13
B RAD or GW better? Steroids and SARMS 11
Richardbrown Naps Knowledge Article: High Volume Training: Is It Better? Steroids and SARMS 11
A Which oral is better between tbol or dbol? Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: "More is not always better": A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
A skinless chicken better? Steroids and SARMS 8
N whats better prohormones or sarms? Steroids and SARMS 10
B whats better deca or npp? bulking Steroids and SARMS 2
B crossfit better than weight training? Steroids and SARMS 2
S why does grassfed beef taste better? Steroids and SARMS 2