Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you guys think about this layout below?

1 - 12 rad 140 testolone 20 mg a day
1 - 12 gw501516 cardarine 13 mg a day (lucky number)
1 - 12 S23 10 mg a day
Mini PCT
I'm looking to tone up and put on around 10 lb but don't want very many side effects that's why I'm choosing to run sarms. I'm 26 years old and 14% body fat I train 6 days a week very hard

you need a full pct with s23 and you dont want to go 12 weeks with it... ive coached this and taught this thousands of times when it comes to s23 and pct... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-8 S23 20 mg per day split doses…. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

pct 13-16

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20
N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

dylan laid out the best way to run those. I think you need to follow it. also make sure you buy your sarms from sarms.forsale

1 - 12 rad 140 testolone 20 mg a day
1 - 12 gw501516 cardarine 13 mg a day (lucky number)
1 - 12 S23 10 mg a day
Mini PCT
I'm looking to tone up and put on around 10 lb but don't want very many side effects that's why I'm choosing to run sarms. I'm 26 years old and 14% body fat I train 6 days a week very hard
I like this but you need to change cardarine to 20mgs per day and drop the s23, chance s23 to ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day. Add ostazol preworkout 3 caps.