Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is TUDCA ?

Goulden

I ran a couple cycles and now my liver is high, my doctor said to come back to test again and I’m worried. What exactly is TUDCA? I heard a lot about this supplement and it is supposed to be good for the liver. I asked a couple older dudes in the gym and they said they never heard of it and said it was just marketing hype.

TUDCA (main ingredient in n2guard) is probably the best liver support product out there

I ran a couple cycles and now my liver is high, my doctor said to come back to test again and I’m worried. What exactly is TUDCA? I heard a lot about this supplement and it is supposed to be good for the liver. I asked a couple older dudes in the gym and they said they never heard of it and said it was just marketing hype.

Apparently not.

it is a supplement bro and great for not just liver but overall body. one of the best things you can take. n2guard has it

We have TUDCa in our N2Guard product, please give it a shot brother:

www.N2Guard.com