L loadpulse Newbie Yesterday at 9:24 PM #1 Can you share a tip on using tren? What is the best dosage I should start with? It's my first time using it. I've done three steroid cycles previously. I'm 28 years old, and I would like to get stronger and bigger. 205 lbs., 6'4"
Can you share a tip on using tren? What is the best dosage I should start with? It's my first time using it. I've done three steroid cycles previously. I'm 28 years old, and I would like to get stronger and bigger. 205 lbs., 6'4"
Jayne Scott Approved Supporter Gold Today at 3:27 AM #2 Hi @loadpulse You can stack Tren Ace with Dbol. Use Tren Ace: 50 mg EOD (8-10 weeks) Dbol: 20-30 mg/day (last 4 weeks). For PCT: Clomid: 50 mg/day (weeks 1-2) 25 mg/day (weeks 3-4) Nolvadex: 20 mg/day (weeks 4-6) DHEA: 100 mg/day (helps with natty hormone production) ZMT: 6 caps/night (helps with sleep + boost natty testosterone) Check out UPsteroid for your gear and use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount on all orders. Regards.
Hi @loadpulse You can stack Tren Ace with Dbol. Use Tren Ace: 50 mg EOD (8-10 weeks) Dbol: 20-30 mg/day (last 4 weeks). For PCT: Clomid: 50 mg/day (weeks 1-2) 25 mg/day (weeks 3-4) Nolvadex: 20 mg/day (weeks 4-6) DHEA: 100 mg/day (helps with natty hormone production) ZMT: 6 caps/night (helps with sleep + boost natty testosterone) Check out UPsteroid for your gear and use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount on all orders. Regards.
CEO V.I.P. Red Logger Today at 4:28 PM #4 Bros, when it comes to tren I really like 250 mg a week. That's a good option. Stack some anavar and tren with it and you'll be cooking.
Bros, when it comes to tren I really like 250 mg a week. That's a good option. Stack some anavar and tren with it and you'll be cooking.
2Thick V.I.P. Silver Logger Today at 4:28 PM #5 My best tip I can give you when it comes to using tren is going to be to stack n2guard with it because that's a very important option to use.
My best tip I can give you when it comes to using tren is going to be to stack n2guard with it because that's a very important option to use.
ROIDDERS V.I.P. Silver Logger Today at 7:23 PM #6 Keep your body cool because on tren you'll end up with night sweats and sweating a lot. Lots of cold showers and some ice baths will hit the spot.
Keep your body cool because on tren you'll end up with night sweats and sweating a lot. Lots of cold showers and some ice baths will hit the spot.
Ulter V.I.P. Gold Logger Today at 7:33 PM #7 When it comes to tren I would definitely go 200-300 mg a week. It's a great option. It's one of my favorites.
When it comes to tren I would definitely go 200-300 mg a week. It's a great option. It's one of my favorites.