Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when did your hot flashes start?

bishopgal

I'm in my late 40's and the hot flashes have arrived and I am worried what will come next in terms of how it will effect my athletic training. is this a sign that i have hit my peak and it is all done hill from here? i guess I will see but when did hot flashes start for you ladis and for the gents when did your wives start?

My wife seems to have started hotflashes around 50 and she's still training. I would suggest you keep training but lighter.

depends what you consider peak. if you are a professional athlete playing let's say soccer or basketball then you hit your peak a decade ago. pro athletes rarely get into their 40's without being replaced by young and hungry people

if you are talking about just general stuff i know people in their 50's for both sexes who have set PR's in certain things

depends what you consider peak. if you are a professional athlete playing let's say soccer or basketball then you hit your peak a decade ago. pro athletes rarely get into their 40's without being replaced by young and hungry people

if you are talking about just general stuff i know people in their 50's for both sexes who have set PR's in certain things
Louis Simmons founder of Westside Barbell powerlifting and the reverse hyper. — “achieved a 920 pounds (420 kg) squat, a 600 pounds (270 kg) bench press, and a 722 pounds (327 kg) deadlift over the age of 50 years.”

I wouldn't even think about it. Training is going to be an important part of your health regardless of age or hormones. I would continue to train the best you can.

My girlfriend is 50 now and has been through that. She still trains like a monster though.