Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do my number is go back to normal

huge10

I ran a 12-week cycle of testosterone at 500 mg a week. I have officially been off for 5 weeks and I am taking a post Cycle Therapy of Clomid, nolvadex, and aromasin. I'm also taking some tribulus and Fadogia. When should my numbers get back to normal in terms of testosterone levels and my liver numbers

check bloodwork 4-6 weeks after and with the proper pct you should be looking good... you need to do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork

I ran a 12-week cycle of testosterone at 500 mg a week. I have officially been off for 5 weeks and I am taking a post Cycle Therapy of Clomid, nolvadex, and aromasin. I'm also taking some tribulus and Fadogia. When should my numbers get back to normal in terms of testosterone levels and my liver numbers

At least 6-8 weeks after pct and you should re-run n2generate es not just fadogia alone to make sure you fully recover.

Guys gave you a good time range for normal blood work, I suggest you get on N2Generate during your time off so that you can continue to make gains: www.HCGenerate.com