Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to use proviron on cycle?

Nashbag

Hi, My current cycle is dbol 100mgs per day on training days and osta/gw daily. I want to add some proviron for hardness whats a good preworkout proviron dose 25mgs or full 100mgs like dbol?
I never used proviron so no clue.

Hi, My current cycle is dbol 100mgs per day on training days and osta/gw daily. I want to add some proviron for hardness whats a good preworkout proviron dose 25mgs or full 100mgs like dbol?
I never used proviron so no clue.

100mgs of dbol? I hope you have an AI.

Proviron I would start with 25mgs on non training and 50mgs on training days.

what? 100 mg of dbol.. thats ridiculous.. you have zero clue what you are doing man... stop using steroids, seriously...

anabolic steroids are not preworkout supplements. they are hormones. you should use them correctly, not just use them on training days. a pre workout is different since it is not hormonal so you can use it here and there as you please and it won't fuck with your HPTA. (although I am not a fan of preworkouts cause their effects on other things i'm making a point)

You must be absolutely blown up with water and estrogen right now. No amount of AI is going to properly control 100mg of dbol. I wouldn't recommend going over 20-30mg per day! If you get that to a proper dose, you can run some proviron at 25-50mg per day.

I’d drop the dbol down to 50mg my man. And make sure to use it everyday not just on training days. Also as far as proviron I run 50mg a day year round.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Adding proviron to cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
D using proviron on cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
Z how to properly use dianabol with proviron Steroids and SARMS 21
W Deca, proviron and primo? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Can you use Proviron in PCT? : A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
M Proviron and testosterone is sharp from geneza Steroids and SARMS 15
Push50 Steroids Proviron @50mg/day and beyond! Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Video 5 Big Benefits of Proviron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
H Anavar testosterone and proviron Steroids and SARMS 21
Vision Proviron (Mesterolone) was used as INJECTION as an anti-depressant, not just oral Steroids and SARMS 9
W masteron and proviron with testosterone Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Proviron Fully Explained, Using and Dosing: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Domestic Supply RESTOCK! Bayer Proviron and Testoviron are back! Steroids and SARMS 10
L Does proviron provide your AI? Steroids and SARMS 14
L Using proviron for SHBG Steroids and SARMS 12
H Proviron benefits Steroids and SARMS 8
D proviron well being Steroids and SARMS 9
J proviron with winstrol Steroids and SARMS 7
Reno Arimidex instead of Proviron Steroids and SARMS 18
D does proviron crash estrogen? Steroids and SARMS 14
S test dbol proviron Steroids and SARMS 8
T proviron with trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 8
C winstrol proviron stack Steroids and SARMS 2
R worst cycle for dude with joint issues Steroids and SARMS 18
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 25
Lexx2004 Approved Log GW-0742, Andarine S4, S23 Two-month Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 31
Beefster300 Newbie cycle help Steroids and SARMS 1
Beefster300 First cycle/smoking weed on gear Steroids and SARMS 22
J My spring cycle adventure Steroids and SARMS 21
K 18% body fat and sarms cycle stacking Steroids and SARMS 19
S Whats your Favorite Cycle?? Steroids and SARMS 0
N how to use a kickstarter on this next cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
G 22 years old first cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
GGpump Tren and test cycle (need advice) Steroids and SARMS 23
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
F 4th cycle with testosterone need options Steroids and SARMS 21
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
L napsgear last cycle before holiday Steroids and SARMS 18
A very exciting deca cycle from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
AdriGeyer Approved Log LeanBulk Pre-cycle Training log Steroids and SARMS 43
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
N looking to run a kickstart with test 2nd cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
Q Primobolan + masteron + testosterone next cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
M geneza pharma first time cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
Noah Wixx Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 74
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 582 - How to run a 'value cycle' within budget? Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved My second cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
Manny-UK-ITALY-FRANCE Approved Log First OTC PCT after a 4-andro cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 27
C first cycle with test + an oral steroid Steroids and SARMS 19