Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is the most affordable place to get full labs done?

jj210tx

V.I.P.
Logger
I've been getting my labs done at my trt clinic for the past year and ½ but my insurance copay just changed for labs not to mention that I've started sound my own shots so now I'm needing a new place for my labs but so far I'm not finding anything under 300 for full hormone labs.... anyone know of somewhere that is less? I'm in Texas btw...

I have been purchasing lab services through this site and they parter with a number of nationally recognized local labs like “Quest”. Buy the tests during a sale and schedule your bloods at your convenience. Just make sure you check to see if there is a lab close by before you buy.

I've been getting my labs done at my trt clinic for the past year and ½ but my insurance copay just changed for labs not to mention that I've started sound my own shots so now I'm needing a new place for my labs but so far I'm not finding anything under 300 for full hormone labs.... anyone know of somewhere that is less? I'm in Texas btw...
@jj210tx well so wait you started your own shots but you still refuse to put up a LOG? can you clarify why you refuse to put up a log journal? all you have to do is share diet training info

on labs check privatemd

monstro has Universal Health Care where I live
but even I have trouble reading my bloodwork thats why the guys on here help me

always get blood work done before you start a cycle very important
it can make the difference between saving your reproductive system and ending it

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

estrogen, lh, fsh and test levels are important
But you also want to check things like your cholesterol and ALT as well