Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who on here trains with pro bodybuilders in their gym?

Nasode

I just moved to los angeles and I signed up to train at a very expensive gym downtown. There are several pro bodybuilders who train at my gym along with celebrities from movies and shows.
I got a couple autographs after their workouts they’re really cool to train around because they are really fun to watch.
I was wondering how many of you train around Pro bodybuilders and do you think that it’s cool to train at a gym like this or should I start off at a more average gym and work my way up as a newbie to this??

I just moved to los angeles and I signed up to train at a very expensive gym downtown. There are several pro bodybuilders who train at my gym along with celebrities from movies and shows.
I got a couple autographs after their workouts they’re really cool to train around because they are really fun to watch.
I was wondering how many of you train around Pro bodybuilders and do you think that it’s cool to train at a gym like this or should I start off at a more average gym and work my way up as a newbie to this??
i train with a pro IFBB guy

not that i know of. i'm not at the gym to socialize so not sure
although i have had people lately asking me "how often you train? and what do you do?"

I not only train with pros but i coach them too
i love working with them

I think Pro bodybuilders are just like you and me they are normal people who just like to lift weights

obviously you being in Southern California everybody is either a professional or a celebrity