Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wife complaining about my bowel movements

Feosidleo

I just got married and we moved in together for the first time a week ago. right away my wife has been nagging me because she says that my bowel movements are too frequent. I'm going to the bathroom and it's very loose. she says it sprays all over the toilet. is there any supplement that can help Harden it up

I just got married and we moved in together for the first time a week ago. right away my wife has been nagging me because she says that my bowel movements are too frequent. I'm going to the bathroom and it's very loose. she says it sprays all over the toilet. is there any supplement that can help Harden it up
you need to start taking probiotics every day and eat fermented foods
and daily psyllium husk is a must have

I would get some activated charcoal that stuff works great for loose bowels

Probiotics should help, but see your physician first brother man

Id tell her to deal wit it