Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winter Bulk With Deca

Flexxx40

Growing Newb
This is my first time throwing Deca in the mix, Just curious what’s everyone’s experience running Deca and what were your results? Thank you

This is my first time throwing Deca in the mix, Just curious what’s everyone’s experience running Deca and what were your results? Thank you

Said above I would pick trenbolone over deca for sure.

But if you want deca durabolin thats a good bulker.

20mgs dbol
300mgs deca
300mgs testosterone
aromasin, n2guard, cardazol
And you have a hot bulker.

If you bulk with deca durabolin, add sustanon.

500mgs sustanon
300mgs deca durabolin
40mgs tbol
7cap n2guard
10mgs aromasin eod

Here is your effective bulker: 350mgs of TEST and DECA weekly; 20mgs of DBOL daily, plus N2Guard daily for organ support

I absolutely love deca man. 400mg per week is my typical dose and I get great size and strength gains, feel amazing, increased appetite, joint comfort, and not much water gain. Overall great compound.

350 test 350 deca 30 mg dbol for 4 weeks. You’ll feel great and put on some lasting muscle if you keep your diet and training on point

I talk about it here:

Nandrolone

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Push50 Approved Log Push50's 2022 Winter Bulk Steroids and SARMS 32
P Winter bulk napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 31 - Oral Only Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #40 - Getting Big for Winter with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Winter Mega Sale Alert - Discount Up to 30% and Many More! Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 30 - Best Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza Steroids and SARMS 17
Push50 Steroids What’s you go to Winter Bulking Cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
A Preparing my winter sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 5 Winter Bulking Cycle: Geneza and Dragon Pharma. Steroids and SARMS 10
S winter sarms cycle time! Steroids and SARMS 7
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 66 - [2024] Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) to Bulk Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - *first entry* Nice smooth bulk from 210-2?? (Goal is 20lbs additional) Steroids and SARMS 17
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar? Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - My Journey Through a Bulk Steroids and SARMS 17
Azurialus Approved Log Az Testosterone Enanthate Bulk log Steroids and SARMS 146
M can you bulk doing test and primo? Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 29 - Equipoise Bulk with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 19
K need some bulk and strength Steroids and SARMS 21
J Looking for a dirty bulk with sarm Steroids and SARMS 18
G my successful geneza pharma bulk Steroids and SARMS 17
Mobster Approved Log Mobster 28 day Euro Pharmacies power bulk log Steroids and SARMS 115
Richard Brown Approved Offseason Bulk, Test/Primo/HGH + surprise - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
AureliantheGreast Steroids Best Steriods to bulk Steroids and SARMS 0
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 34 - Best way to bulk without gaining bodyfat or water weight Steroids and SARMS 15
H Losing my bulk on sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #7 - Trenbolone and Orals to bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 19 Orals Only Bulk - Dbol, Anadrol, Tbol - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #6 - Primoblan Dianabol Arnold Bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 18
SteveSmi Evo Hardcore 2.0 #6 – Primoblan Dianabol Arnold Bulk – Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: 50% Off DP Deca 300. A Gentler Way to Bulk Up! Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #5 - Sustanon and Deca Durabolin Bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 19
Y next steroid bulk Steroids and SARMS 18
A Sarms strength and bulk Steroids and SARMS 18
B Ideas for steroid bulk Steroids and SARMS 20
M Steroid bulk stack Steroids and SARMS 21
C Best bulk stack with tren Steroids and SARMS 21
S Should i bulk or cut? Steroids and SARMS 19
C Looking to bulk with test Steroids and SARMS 23
B how to bulk on Tren Steroids and SARMS 21
F Best sarms for bulk Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Tips for a Natty Bulk Steroids and SARMS 10
T My cycle for bulk Steroids and SARMS 14
O Can you bulk on GW? Steroids and SARMS 14