Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Won’t use suppdirect again

After careful consideration I won't be using suppdirect.com, sorry for those of you on here who push them but they're not a really good source at all. I ordered their hgh and testosterone and I got blood work done while on them and it's clear the stuff is underdosed. spent too much money on this stuff so very disappointed

After careful consideration I won't be using suppdirect.com, sorry for those of you on here who push them but they're not a really good source at all. I ordered their hgh and testosterone and I got blood work done while on them and it's clear the stuff is underdosed. spent too much money on this stuff so very disappointed
You're literally the first person to mention them here

I stand by domestic supply all the way... You will not find anyone with such a longstanding reputation and that carries so many top brands.. You absolutely want and need to make the switch to domestic supply!

I exclusively use Domestic Supply and have for some time now. Greg has so many of the top name brands and the most elite customer service I have seen in this industry, not to mention fast, discreet DOMESTIC shipping! You will be using the very best by switching to Domestic Supply!