Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

🧪 Massive Lab Test Update - Sleep Well With Ultima's Quality Control 💤

Anything on the steroidify site is legit, tried and true! The #1 supplier worldwide!

steroidify all gear from them is high quality and trusted

Wait a second. Wouldn't a third party test be better than an "in house" test? Why would anyone trust and in house test?

Steroidify has both in-house and 3rd party testing up on their website

dont have mr @TrenTrenTren we all love trenbolone but have to be fair to the sources
Fair point. I stand corrected. I'll always be fair...but let's not be idiots either. Any source here is more than capable of brewing an underdosed or mislabeled product.

Fair point. I stand corrected. I'll always be fair...but let's not be idiots either. Any source here is more than capable of brewing an underdosed or mislabeled product.
Anything is possible @TrenTrenTren but the sponsors and approved sources, we all use them and tried them, even 3rd party tested, and many logs on them

we try to get the members the best we can in our situation and the best quality usually is from tried and approved/trusted sources, thats fact
you seem to be a vet in the game so you know what I mean

Anything is possible @TrenTrenTren but the sponsors and approved sources, we all use them and tried them, even 3rd party tested, and many logs on them

we try to get the members the best we can in our situation and the best quality usually is from tried and approved/trusted sources, thats fact
you seem to be a vet in the game so you know what I mean

63.00 bucks for Test Cyp 250? Seems a little high to me....but oh well. I wouldn't pay more than 30 bucks for test C 250.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
ballin2504 MASSIVE LAB TEST UPDATE! Underground 12
Finestgears Approved 🏷️50% MASSIVE SALE! | LESS $300 ON HGH TODAY! 💰 Underground 14
ballin2504 Massive Winter Sale! Underground 13
Richard Brown Approved Genshi Lab Promo is Back Underground 16
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (DIANABOL - PRIUS LAB) Underground 40
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo ( TEST E - PRIUS LAB) Underground 46
Richard Brown Approved Domestic Pharmaqo Lab Promo Underground 16
Jayne Scott Approved Upsteroid Product of the Week Promo (Anavar - Prius Lab) Underground 40
J Upset with Ironlion-lab.is Underground 22
C Ironlion-lab.is horrific Underground 21
Vision Approved 3 Lab results on EP var (Oxandrolex 25) Not to shabby... Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved Supplier Supper Deal From TSG Lab Underground 14
H Ironlion-lab.is fake testosterone? Underground 21
Richard Brown Approved Pharmaqo Lab Promo is Here! Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear GEN-SHI Lab Promo! Underground 13
Jayne Scott Approved Upsteroid Product of the Week Promo (TEST-E - PRIUS LAB) Underground 40
Steroidify Rep Approved 🧪 Steroidify Has The Largest Lab Test Section 🧪 Underground 15
OSGearRep Approved Odintropin 36IU Pen Lab Test Results! OSGEAR! Underground 15
Richardbrown Lab Tested, NapsGear Approved: SixPex Labs is Here Underground 15
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (Dianabol - Prius Lab) Underground 40
Finestgears The Finestgears Lab Testing Results Product Thread Underground 18
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear GEN-SHI Lab Promo! Underground 15
Finestgears Beligas products Lab Tests Report 📝 Underground 18
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Deal Of The Month - November 2022 (PRIUS LAB) Underground 37
Jayne Scott PRIUS LAB Now Available On UPsteroid! Underground 39
Robertgrey Approved "The Provider's" Lab Tests Underground 49
Steroidify Rep Our Lab Test Section Is Growing And Growing Underground 13
Steroidify Rep ☁️ Peace Of Mind Only Comes With Lab Tests 🧪 Underground 15
Steroidify Rep 🧪 Zerox Pharma Lab Tests Are Here Underground 7
Steroidify Rep 🔬 New Lab Test From Steroidify - Deus Medical Clenbuterol Underground 14
Steroidify Rep 💧 Deus New Product + Promo: Winny in Oil - Lab Test Included 💧 Underground 8
ballin2504 Approved Steroidify Lab Test! Underground 304
ironlion NOT APPORVED Ironlion Lab reviews Underground 89
D Med lab Pharma Underground 9
L Kings lab sources Underground 7
C Plenty lab experience Underground 7
B is balkan a good lab or fake? Underground 7
Fella Finn Approved Domestic Supply Product of the Week: Canada Peptides Delatestryl 300 (Test E) Underground 13
PCTShopRep PCTSHOP.COM - FREE TEST CYPIONATE 250mg 10ml - Product of the Week Underground 0
PCTShopRep Approved FREE TEST PROPIONATE 100 10ml VIAL w/ every order - no minimum. *PCTSHOP.COM* - PRODUCT OF THE WEEK Underground 21
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week (Test E - Dragon Pharma) Underground 43
A Basicstero.ws low test numbers Underground 24
A finestgears.to test is bunk Underground 22
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - GP Test Enanth 250 Underground 16
L misterolympia.shop worst test I have used Underground 23
PCTShopRep Approved FREE TEST CYPIONAT 250 w/ EVERY ORDER! No Minimum Required - PCTSHOP.COM *Weekly Promo* Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On GP Test Cyp 250 - NapsGear POTW Underground 14
PCTShopRep FREE TEST PROPIONAT 100 WITH EVERY ORDER - *WEEKLY PROMO* - PCTSHOP.COM Underground 0
PCTShopRep Approved SAVE 35% NON LABELLED VIALS, COLORED CAPS + Crypto Discount (up to 60% discount total) | Test, Tren, Deca, NPP, Dianabol, Anadrol, T3 + more Underground 7
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Multi-Ester Test 400 (ex. Supersus 400 - Pharmaqo) is on 50% Off Underground 16